Digital TV News: Antenna Hungária
MinDig TV users in Hungary grow 134,000 to 350,000 in 2012
Feb 20, 2013 – The number of users of Antenna Hungária's MinDig TV free-to-air digital terrestrial TV service in Hungary grew by nearly 134 thousand in 2012, based on survey results from Ipsos.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, Hungary, Market Research, Terrestrial
Hungary adds 178,000 digital TV subscribers in 2012
Feb 18, 2013 – According to Hungary's Office of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH), in December 2012 the number of households with digital TV subscriptions for the country's largest broadcasters was 1,836,428, up from 1,657,977 in December 2011.
News categories: NMHH, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
End-October start for switch-off of analogue broadcasting in Hungary
Oct 3, 2012 – Antenna Hungária will turn off the analogue M1 repeater transmitter in Barcs on October 31, 2012, thus beginning the switch off process for the analogue terrestrial television network in Hungary.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, MinDig TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Hungary, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Hungary adds 90,000 digital TV subscribers in 1H2012
Aug 27, 2012 – In June 2012, the number of households with digital TV subscriptions in the network of Hungary's largest broadcasters was 1,748,286, according to the latest Flash Report released by the country's National Media and Infocommunications Authority.
News categories: NMHH, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, MMDS, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Hungary finishes 2011 with 1.658 million pay TV subscribers
Feb 7, 2012 – In December 2011, the number of households with digital television subscriptions in the network of Hungary's largest broadcasters was 1,658,000, according to the latest Flash Report released by Hungary's Office of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH).
News categories: NMHH, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Antenna Hungária MinDig TV DTT users reach 100,000
Aug 24, 2010 – There are now more than 100,000 households with a MinDig TV DTT receiver after a more than fivefold increase in the number of MinDig TV receivers sold during the first half of 2010 compared with the same period of 2009.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, Hungary, Market Research, Peripherals / Accessories, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Antenna Hungária launches MinDig TV Extra pay DTT
May 18, 2010 – Antenna Hungária has launched a pay-tv service, branded as MinDig TV Extra, on its digital terrestrial television (DVB-T) platform as of May 25, 2010. The new service offers an additional ten popular thematic channels.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Hungary, Terrestrial
DVB-T penetration reaches 6% of Hungarian households in 1Q10
May 5, 2010 – A 33% growth was recorded in the number of DVB-T MPEG-4 compatible receivers in Hungarian households during the first quarter of 2010 compared with the previous quarter. At the end of March, 6% of the Hungarian households had a DVB-T ready receiver.
News categories: Antenna Hungária, GfK, Hungary, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Major operators in Hungary end 2009 with 1.141 million digital TV subscribers
Mar 2, 2010 – According to a flash report released by NHH, in December 2009 the number of households with digital television subscriptions in the network of Hungary's fourteen largest broadcasters rose to 1,141,000, an increase of 23,000 in the month.
News categories: NHH, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Subscribers
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India