Digital TV News: Antik
Czech Television prepares HbbTV pilot broadcast with ANTIK Technology
May 23, 2011 – Set-top box manufacturer ANTIK Technology has announced that they are working with Czech Television on an HbbTV service to be deployed on ANTIK Telecom's network in Slovakia. At a later date, testing will also be carried out in the Czech Republic.
News categories: ANTIK Technology, Česká televize, ANTIK Telecom, Czech Republic, Digital TV, HbbTV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Streaming
ANTIK Technology prepares 3D HD set-top box
Mar 17, 2011 – Antik Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes - its latest high-end hybrid DVB/IP set-top box based on the STi7108 System-on-Chip from STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM).
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
ANTIK Technology shows video placeshifting device in London
Mar 10, 2011 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of the Juice line of devices for IPTV - a multiscreen video placeshifting solution called Juice TV Anywhere. The USB device enables streaming of videos to various online devices.
News categories: ANTIK, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Antik Technology to integrate Google TV into its Juice set-top boxes
Jul 27, 2010 – Antik Technology plans to bring the features of Google TV to the owners of its Juice set-top boxes. Google TV will enable the owners of the Juice set-top boxes to interact with web content and TV together seamlessly.
News categories: Antik, Google TV, IPTV, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
Antik Technology and SecureMedia Create IPTV Solution for Eastern Europe
Sep 13, 2009 – SecureMedia and Antik Technology have announced that the Encryptonite ONE™ System will provide non-stop security for the Juice Family of Home Media and Communication Centers that are specially designed for Eastern Europe.
News categories: SecureMedia, Antik Technology, Content Protection, DRM, IBC2022, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovakia, Smart Home
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December