Digital TV News: Arteris
Arteris IP interconnect licensed by Samsung for DTV chips
Apr 23, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that Samsung’s System LSI Business has renewed multiple Arteris IP FlexNoC Interconnect licenses for use in multiple high-performance digital TV (DTV) processing chips utilizing Samsung’s latest semiconductor technology process nodes.
News categories: Arteris IP, Samsung, K. Charles Janac, Jaeyoul Lee, Digital TV, Korea, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
Arteris IP interconnect used by NationalChip for STB SoCs
Feb 5, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that NationalChip has successfully produced satellite and terrestrial digital TV set top box (STB) systems-on-chip (SoC) using Arteris FlexNoC interconnect IP as the on-chip communication backbone.
News categories: Arteris IP, NationalChip, K. Charles Janac, Feng Ye, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Montage Technology standardises on Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Oct 26, 2016 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, a leading Chinese maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed Arteris FlexNoC IP for use in its next generation STB chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage licenses Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Aug 4, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed its FlexNoC network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP for use in its next generation chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Arteris Fabric IP implemented in Toshiba 4K Ultra HD TVs
May 26, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Toshiba has used Arteris FlexNoC IP as the backbone interconnect within their latest shipping digital TV systems-on-chip (SoCs). Toshiba’s use of Arteris FlexNoC allowed them to finish their project in record time.
News categories: Arteris, Toshiba, K. Charles Janac, Yasunori Maki, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters