Digital TV News: Axcera
Verimatrix helps TiVi S.A. future proof its DVB-T2 service in Haiti
Apr 9, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that TiVi S.A. has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB to provide revenue security for its DVB terrestrial (DVB-T2), one-way network in Haiti.
News categories: Verimatrix, TiVi S.A, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Haiti, NABShow, Terrestrial
Axcera and WTVE-TV Demonstrate First-Ever ATSC M/H Mobile DTV Single Frequency Network
Dec 18, 2009 – Axcera and WTVE-TV Channel 51 have announced the first trial deployment of ATSC-M/H Mobile DTV in a multi-transmitter Distributed Transmission System (DTS), also known as a Single Frequency Network (SFN).
News categories: Axcera, WTVE, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
CEA Advances Mobile DTV Through Plugfest
Dec 10, 2009 – The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® has completed hosting the first ever ATSC Mobile DTV Plugfest. The Plugfest utilized four independently developed transmission systems, 12 receiver systems, and four software vendors.
News categories: Consumer Electronics Association, CES, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, USA
Axcera and Expway Integrate ATSC M/H Transmission Solutions for NAB 2009
Apr 16, 2009 – Axcera and Expway have announced the integration of Axcera's Mobile DTV pre-processer/multiplexer, digital modulator and comprehensive line of transmitters with Expway's channel signaling and Electronic Service Guide, FastESG™.
News categories: Expway, Axcera, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, NABShow, USA
- Proximus selects Velocix CDN to scale Pickx
- JW Player first with support for Open Measurement video ads
- Magnite finds 91% of TV viewers in LatAm watch streaming TV weekly
- Broadpeak CDN selection tool available in AWS Marketplace
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- XroadMedia powers search and recommendations at Delta Fiber Nederland
- Rakuten TV to roll out 20 channels on Samsung TV Plus
- 75% of TVs sold in Germany in Q1 were UHD capable
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Innovid enables programmatic interactive CTV ad buying at scale
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026