Digital TV News: BCC
Market for 4K UHD technologies exploding
Feb 19, 2018 – The huge growth forecast for 4K UHD global markets stems from the technology’s growing adoption, rising disposable incomes, technological advancements, expanding 4K content and increasing TV unit sales.
News categories: BCC Research, Anand Bhandari, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
VTK to introduce IPTV in Chechnya
May 13, 2014 – Vainakh Telecom has announced that it plans to launch IPTV in the Chechen Republic. The company has said that it is working with BCC on the installation, and that the service will have more than 120 channels.
News categories: VTK, BCC, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Russia
Global market for multimedia chipsets estimated at $19.8 billion in 2012
Jan 17, 2013 – The global market for multimedia chipsets was estimated to be worth $19.8 billion in 2012. At a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%, the market is expected to grow to $27.7 billion by 2017. This growth will be primarily driven by the development of new multimedia technologies and a growing consumer base in Asia.
News categories: BCC Research, Market Research, Semiconductor
BitBand's Technology Powers Synterra's Advanced IPTV Services in Russia
Sep 9, 2007 – BitBand has announced that it has been selected to supply its IPTV Video Delivery Solution to the Russian alternative telecommunication operator Synterra.
News categories: BitBand, Synterra, BCC, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Russia
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow