Digital TV News: BeeSmart
BeeSmart middleware compliant with Amino STBs
Apr 24, 2012 – BeeSmart has announced that its middleware is compliant with the IPTV/OTT set-top box range of Amino (AIM: AMO). The middleware combines a fast user interface, an intelligent content recommendation system, VoIP on TV and OTT support.
News categories: BeeSmart, Amino, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
Dune HD Teams with BeeSmart to Integrate Advanced Interactive IPTV Services into its Media Player Line-up
Apr 16, 2012 – Dune HD and BeeSmart have announced a partnership to bring BeeSmart-based Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and over-the-top (OTT) services to Dune HD media players. Customer availability is expected in the first half of 2012.
News categories: Dune HD, BeeSmart, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box
Dune HD Ships TV-301 Universal Media Player Globally and Offers TV-101 $49 Evaluation Promotion for Operators
Apr 16, 2012 – Dune HD has announced its IPTV-ready TV-301 universal media player and set-top box (STB), now in production. In support of operators seeking a low cost STB, Dune is offering for evaluation purposes, and a limited time, its TV-101 for $49.
News categories: Dune HD, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming
FASTtelco Deploys Kuwait's First IPTV Service
Mar 14, 2012 – Verimatrix, BeeSmart and INC Emirates Technology have announced that Kuwait's FASTtelco has deployed BeeSmart Middleware, integrated with the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV platform, to fuel its new interactive TV service.
News categories: Verimatrix, BeeSmart, FASTtelco, INC Emirates, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Kuwait, Middleware, Video Exchange
Icareus Social TV apps on BeeSmart Platform
Mar 1, 2012 – BeeSmart and Icareus have joined their effort to release Facebook and Twitter applications for BeeSmart Middleware. BeeSmart decided to add new applications that will bring greater overall enjoyment in rich multimedia services to end-users.
News categories: Icareus, BeeSmart, IPTV, Middleware, Social TV
Verimatrix Secures IPTV Services for PTK in Kosovo
Oct 4, 2011 – Verimatrix has announced that its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV has been deployed on the Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo J.S.C. (PTK) network.
News categories: Verimatrix, BeeSmart, Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Middleware
Harmonic Headend Powers IPTV Service for Kosovo Telco PTK
Mar 22, 2011 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo (PTK) has deployed Harmonic's IP-based digital video headend solutions for its new IPTV service.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, PTK, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Kosovo, NABShow, Video Exchange
Four partners offer common IPTV complete solution
Apr 23, 2010 – BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend Görler and Verimatrix have announced their cooperation in the area of IPTV. The partners offer a complete IPTV solution from the headend to the receive terminal for small and mid-sized IP networks.
News categories: BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend, Verimatrix, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend focuses on HDTV via all receive paths at ANGA Cable 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – At ANGA Cable 2010, TechnoTrend Görler will a range of products for receiving HDTV via any transmission method. For cable, TechnoTrend will present three new cable receivers capable of receiving HDTV in the networks of Unitymedia, KDG and others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVR, Germany, Set Top Box
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor