Digital TV News: BitTorrent
D-Link Showcases Advanced, Easy-to-Use Home Networking and Digital Home Solutions at CES 2008
Jan 6, 2008 – D-Link will be highlighting its end-to-end home networking and digital home solutions at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) here this week, showcasing hot new products such as media players, Wi-Fi Internet photo frame, Green Ethernet switching, next-generation dual band routers, and the latest storage and security devices.
News categories: D-Link, CES2021, Gateway, Media Player, OTT, Smart Home
BitTorrent's Delivery Network Accelerator (DNA) Service Improves the Online Experience for Streaming Video, Downloadable Software and Video Games
Oct 9, 2007 – BitTorrent has announced the general availability of the BitTorrent Delivery Network Accelerator (DNA) service. BitTorrent DNA is a peer-accelerated content delivery service that provides consumers faster, more reliable, more efficient access to rich content through downloads or streams.
News categories: BitTorrent, Brightcove, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
UUSee - How Can 30 Million Chinese Broadband Users Be Wrong?
Jan 30, 2007 – Though the boom in online video distribution has most closely been associated with the U.S. and the English- speaking market, media and technology players would be well-served to look to China's UUSee for a very real glimpse into online video's future.
News categories: UUSee, China, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
NETGEAR® Announces 'Digital Entertainer HD,' First Media Receiver with HDMI for Streaming HD Movies, YouTube Videos, iTunes Music and More from PCs, Storage Devices and the Internet to Home Entertainment Systems
Jan 7, 2007 – NETGEAR (Nasdaq: NTGR) has announced the Digital Entertainer HD (EVA8000) to bring the universe of digital content to television sets.
News categories: NETGEAR, CES2021, Digital TV, OTT, Smart Home
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- Gamut selects iSpot ACR for TV ad measurement
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K