Digital TV News: BitTorrent
D-Link Showcases Advanced, Easy-to-Use Home Networking and Digital Home Solutions at CES 2008
Jan 6, 2008 – D-Link will be highlighting its end-to-end home networking and digital home solutions at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) here this week, showcasing hot new products such as media players, Wi-Fi Internet photo frame, Green Ethernet switching, next-generation dual band routers, and the latest storage and security devices.
News categories: D-Link, CES2022, Gateway, Media Player, Smart Home, Streaming
BitTorrent's Delivery Network Accelerator (DNA) Service Improves the Online Experience for Streaming Video, Downloadable Software and Video Games
Oct 9, 2007 – BitTorrent has announced the general availability of the BitTorrent Delivery Network Accelerator (DNA) service. BitTorrent DNA is a peer-accelerated content delivery service that provides consumers faster, more reliable, more efficient access to rich content through downloads or streams.
News categories: BitTorrent, Brightcove, Broadband, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
UUSee - How Can 30 Million Chinese Broadband Users Be Wrong?
Jan 30, 2007 – Though the boom in online video distribution has most closely been associated with the U.S. and the English- speaking market, media and technology players would be well-served to look to China's UUSee for a very real glimpse into online video's future.
News categories: UUSee, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Streaming
NETGEAR® Announces 'Digital Entertainer HD,' First Media Receiver with HDMI for Streaming HD Movies, YouTube Videos, iTunes Music and More from PCs, Storage Devices and the Internet to Home Entertainment Systems
Jan 7, 2007 – NETGEAR (Nasdaq: NTGR) has announced the Digital Entertainer HD (EVA8000) to bring the universe of digital content to television sets.
News categories: NETGEAR, CES2022, Digital TV, Smart Home, Streaming
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement