Digital TV News: Blusens
Blusens Chooses MaxLinear for its web:tv Home Entertainment Device
Jan 20, 2011 – Blusens has announced that it has chosen MaxLinear's MxL101SF DVB-T HDTV receiver IC for its new web:tv connected home device that brings Internet connectivity to the television set.
News categories: MaxLinear, Blusens, Digital TV, DVR, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Sigma Designs Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2009 Results
Mar 4, 2009 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) has reported results and business highlights for its fourth fiscal quarter and year ended January 31, 2009. Revenue for fiscal 2009 was $209.2 million, a decrease of 5% from $221.2 million in the previous year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Blusens Relies on Sigma Designs' Technology to Empower HDTV Home Entertainment Device
Jan 22, 2009 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced that their SMP8634 has been selected by Blusens as the main processing unit in the Blusens 'blu:brain' HDTV Home Entertainment Device.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Blusens, LambdaStream, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ViXS XCode™ provides Media Processing For Blusens blu:brain Home Entertainment Device (HED)
Jan 8, 2009 – ViXS Systems has announced that Blusens is using the ViXS XCode™ 2100 Series video processor to digitize analog video in its new blu:brain Home Entertainment Device (HED).
News categories: ViXS Systems, Blusens, CES2021, Digital TV, DVR, Mobile, OTT, Placeshifting, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Gigle Semiconductor Announces That the World's Fastest and Most Reliable Home Networking IC Will Power Blusens' HDTV Home Entertainment Equipment at CES2009
Dec 18, 2008 – Gigle Semiconductor has announced that the GGL541 will be used in Blusens' Multi-Media Home Entertainment equipment to provide the high-speed connection from the media center to the HDTV over existing home wiring during CES2009.
News categories: Gigle, Blusens, CES2021, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV