Digital TV News: Bouygues Telecom
iFeelSmart provides Bouygues Telecom with Operator Tier UI for Android TV STB
May 7, 2019 – iFeelSmart has announced that its Centaurus Android TV Operator Custom Launcher will power the BBox set-top box from Bouygues Telecom in France. Bouygues Telecom will update the User Interface of customers equipped with the box.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Xavier Bringue, Laure Joslet, Android TV, BroadcastAsia, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Bitmovin applies AI to video encoding
Mar 27, 2018 – Bitmovin has announced the launch of Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered encoding, speeding up processing and enabling service providers to deliver improvements in video quality. AI-enabled encoding will be demonstrated by Bitmovin at NAB Show 2018.
News categories: Bitmovin, Stefan Lederer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
iFeelSmart and iWedia integrate UI/UX and STB softwares for Bouygues Telecom
Apr 28, 2015 – iWedia has announced that, in partnership with French TV UI specialist iFeelSmart, it is offering a bundle for Android TV STBs combining iFeelSmart’s Andromeda UI/UX and iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 STB software.
News categories: iWedia, iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Hervé Creff, Shy Shriqui, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
Jan 20, 2015 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Bouygues Telecom has selected Envivio Muse Video on Demand encoding software to power its multi-screen video services in a fully virtualized software environment to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Envivio, Bouygues Telecom, Boris Felts, Thibaut Keraval, Content Distribution, France, IPTV
Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB powered by Marvell ARMADA 1500 PRO
Sep 15, 2014 – Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) has announced that Bouygues Telecom is launching the industry's first quad-core Android Pay TV set-top box powered by the Marvell® ARMADA 1500 PRO (88DE3114) system-on-chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, Bouygues Telecom, Weili Dai, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IBC2022, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Bouygues Telecom to offer Netflix from November
Sep 15, 2014 – Bouygues Telecom announces the signing of an agreement with Netflix meaning that its Bbox Sensation and future Android TV Box customers will get access to Netflix's unlimited subscription VOD service directly on their televisions.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, Netflix, Olivier Roussat, Reed Hastings, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, Streaming
Verimatrix extends collaboration with Bouygues Telecom
Sep 14, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that it has extended its relationship with Bouygues Telecom. Bouygues Telecom has now added the Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Broadcast-Hybrid to its security arsenal.
News categories: Verimatrix, Bouygues Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IBC2022, IPTV
iWedia software for Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB
Sep 11, 2014 – iWedia has announced that the Android TV STB (codenamed 'Miami') recently announced by French telco Bouygues Telecom is operated by iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 software based on its ANDROID4TV framework and APIs.
News categories: iWedia, Bouygues Telecom, Nikola Teslić, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBC2022, Streaming
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania