Digital TV News: Cavium
Alco Electronics Adopts Cavium Networks' PureVu™ Video Processors for its RCA Home Theatre Systems
Jan 4, 2011 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced that Alco Electronics has adopted Cavium's WiVu™ wireless display technology. Alco demonstrated products integrating WiVu technology in their private meeting room at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: Cavium Networks, Alco Electronics, CES2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks to Showcase Complete Connected Home Solutions for Whole Home Wireless Video Distribution at 2011 International CES
Jan 3, 2011 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) will be demonstrating complete connected home solutions for whole home wireless video distribution entirely based on the PureVu and ECONA product lines at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2022, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
H.264 Decoder IC Market to Grow 20% Annually Through 2013
Nov 11, 2010 – H.264 decoders are beginning to appear in many solutions and the compression scheme is becoming more popular. As a result In-Stat expects H.264 decoder ICs to grow at an annual rate in excess of 20% through 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cavium Introduces PureVu-3D, the World's First Standards Based, Low Latency 3D Wireless Display Solution
Oct 5, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced sampling of a new family of PureVu-3D 1080p H.264 video processors. The PureVu-3D CNW53XX SoCs bring 3D wireless display functionality over standard Wi-Fi to a variety of consumer electronic devices.
News categories: Cavium Networks, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, VR
MPEG Video SoC Market Riding Along with the Consumer Electronics Market
Aug 31, 2010 – Growth in shipments of various video products in the consumer electronics market, even in a year with economic uncertainty like 2009, helped the MPEG video SoC market reach over 650 million units in 2009, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Market Research, Portable, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cavium Networks Announces PureVu™ Video Processor Family Enabling Whole-Home Wireless Display
May 31, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced the availability of its CNW56XX video processor family. Cavium's PureVu line of processors with H.264 compression technology enables wireless display over 802.11 WiFi at high volume consumer price points.
News categories: Cavium Networks, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Cavium Networks Introduces New Family of PureVu™ Single Chip H.264 Processors
Jan 6, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced a new family of full HD (1080p60) system-on-a-chip (SoC) H.264 video processors for consumer and enterprise applications.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2022, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks Processors Enable Next Generation Connected Home Devices at CES
Jan 6, 2010 – At 2010 International CES, Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) will show case its PureVu Video Processors and ECONA ARM processors for the digitally connected home and office.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2022, Semiconductor
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service