Digital TV News: Cavium
Alco Electronics Adopts Cavium Networks' PureVu™ Video Processors for its RCA Home Theatre Systems
Jan 4, 2011 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced that Alco Electronics has adopted Cavium's WiVu™ wireless display technology. Alco demonstrated products integrating WiVu technology in their private meeting room at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: Cavium Networks, Alco Electronics, CES2022, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks to Showcase Complete Connected Home Solutions for Whole Home Wireless Video Distribution at 2011 International CES
Jan 3, 2011 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) will be demonstrating complete connected home solutions for whole home wireless video distribution entirely based on the PureVu and ECONA product lines at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2022, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
H.264 Decoder IC Market to Grow 20% Annually Through 2013
Nov 11, 2010 – H.264 decoders are beginning to appear in many solutions and the compression scheme is becoming more popular. As a result In-Stat expects H.264 decoder ICs to grow at an annual rate in excess of 20% through 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cavium Introduces PureVu-3D, the World's First Standards Based, Low Latency 3D Wireless Display Solution
Oct 5, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced sampling of a new family of PureVu-3D 1080p H.264 video processors. The PureVu-3D CNW53XX SoCs bring 3D wireless display functionality over standard Wi-Fi to a variety of consumer electronic devices.
News categories: Cavium Networks, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, VR
MPEG Video SoC Market Riding Along with the Consumer Electronics Market
Aug 31, 2010 – Growth in shipments of various video products in the consumer electronics market, even in a year with economic uncertainty like 2009, helped the MPEG video SoC market reach over 650 million units in 2009, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Market Research, Portable, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cavium Networks Announces PureVu™ Video Processor Family Enabling Whole-Home Wireless Display
May 31, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced the availability of its CNW56XX video processor family. Cavium's PureVu line of processors with H.264 compression technology enables wireless display over 802.11 WiFi at high volume consumer price points.
News categories: Cavium Networks, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Cavium Networks Introduces New Family of PureVu™ Single Chip H.264 Processors
Jan 6, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced a new family of full HD (1080p60) system-on-a-chip (SoC) H.264 video processors for consumer and enterprise applications.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2022, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks Processors Enable Next Generation Connected Home Devices at CES
Jan 6, 2010 – At 2010 International CES, Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) will show case its PureVu Video Processors and ECONA ARM processors for the digitally connected home and office.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2022, Semiconductor
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership