Digital TV News: Cavium
Alco Electronics Adopts Cavium Networks' PureVu™ Video Processors for its RCA Home Theatre Systems
Jan 4, 2011 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced that Alco Electronics has adopted Cavium's WiVu™ wireless display technology. Alco demonstrated products integrating WiVu technology in their private meeting room at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: Cavium Networks, Alco Electronics, CES2021, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks to Showcase Complete Connected Home Solutions for Whole Home Wireless Video Distribution at 2011 International CES
Jan 3, 2011 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) will be demonstrating complete connected home solutions for whole home wireless video distribution entirely based on the PureVu and ECONA product lines at the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2021, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
H.264 Decoder IC Market to Grow 20% Annually Through 2013
Nov 11, 2010 – H.264 decoders are beginning to appear in many solutions and the compression scheme is becoming more popular. As a result In-Stat expects H.264 decoder ICs to grow at an annual rate in excess of 20% through 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cavium Introduces PureVu-3D, the World's First Standards Based, Low Latency 3D Wireless Display Solution
Oct 5, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced sampling of a new family of PureVu-3D 1080p H.264 video processors. The PureVu-3D CNW53XX SoCs bring 3D wireless display functionality over standard Wi-Fi to a variety of consumer electronic devices.
News categories: Cavium Networks, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, VR
MPEG Video SoC Market Riding Along with the Consumer Electronics Market
Aug 31, 2010 – Growth in shipments of various video products in the consumer electronics market, even in a year with economic uncertainty like 2009, helped the MPEG video SoC market reach over 650 million units in 2009, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Market Research, Portable, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Cavium Networks Announces PureVu™ Video Processor Family Enabling Whole-Home Wireless Display
May 31, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced the availability of its CNW56XX video processor family. Cavium's PureVu line of processors with H.264 compression technology enables wireless display over 802.11 WiFi at high volume consumer price points.
News categories: Cavium Networks, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
MPEG IC Shipments on Track to Reach 2 Billion units
Feb 1, 2010 – As consumers access digital video on more devices, applications for MPEG digital video compression technology are expanding, particularly in portable devices, reports In-Stat. As a result, shipments of MPEG ICs will reach 2 billion units by 2013.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVD, Market Research, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart TV
Cavium Networks Introduces New Family of PureVu™ Single Chip H.264 Processors
Jan 6, 2010 – Cavium Networks (NASDAQ: CAVM) has announced a new family of full HD (1080p60) system-on-a-chip (SoC) H.264 video processors for consumer and enterprise applications.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2021, ICs, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Cavium Networks Processors Enable Next Generation Connected Home Devices at CES
Jan 6, 2010 – At 2010 International CES, Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) will show case its PureVu Video Processors and ECONA ARM processors for the digitally connected home and office.
News categories: Cavium Networks, CES2021, Semiconductor
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding