Digital TV News: Cidana
Siano and Cidana launch first CAS enabled Solution for Chinese Mobile TV PC market
Mar 4, 2009 – Siano Mobile Silicon and Cidana have announced the launch of a CAS solution to receive CMMB broadcast Mobile Digital TV services for PC products in China. The solution is based on a 'Big-Card' (or CI-Module) component and is SARFT-certified.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MTC and Cidana to Bring Video Decoding SDK for LimePC™ Multimedia
Nov 12, 2008 – MTC, Cidana and Freescale have announced an SDK for optimized video decoding on Freescale's MPC5121e processor. MTC will use the development in its LimePC product for multimedia playback and CMMB broadcast receiving applications.
News categories: Cidana, MTC, Freescale, China, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, Portable, Semiconductor
Cidana and Siano Team to Bring Ready-to-Use CMMB DTV Solution to Consumer Makers
Nov 3, 2008 – Cidana has announced the integration of its advanced software package for Chinese mobile TV (CMMB) with a USB stick reference design provided by Siano Mobile Silicon. The platform will be demonstrated at the upcoming BIRTV conference in Beijing.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Cidana and Siano Debut Cutting-edge Platform for Mobile DVB-T
Sep 3, 2007 – Cidana has partnered with Siano Mobile Silicon to develop advanced mobile digital TV solutions that enable users around the world to enjoy DVB-T on mobile handheld platforms such as PDAs, Smartphones, etc.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Software, Tablet, Terrestrial
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs