Digital TV News: Cidana
Siano and Cidana launch first CAS enabled Solution for Chinese Mobile TV PC market
Mar 4, 2009 – Siano Mobile Silicon and Cidana have announced the launch of a CAS solution to receive CMMB broadcast Mobile Digital TV services for PC products in China. The solution is based on a 'Big-Card' (or CI-Module) component and is SARFT-certified.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MTC and Cidana to Bring Video Decoding SDK for LimePC™ Multimedia
Nov 12, 2008 – MTC, Cidana and Freescale have announced an SDK for optimized video decoding on Freescale's MPC5121e processor. MTC will use the development in its LimePC product for multimedia playback and CMMB broadcast receiving applications.
News categories: Cidana, MTC, Freescale, China, Media Player, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Streaming
Cidana and Siano Team to Bring Ready-to-Use CMMB DTV Solution to Consumer Makers
Nov 3, 2008 – Cidana has announced the integration of its advanced software package for Chinese mobile TV (CMMB) with a USB stick reference design provided by Siano Mobile Silicon. The platform will be demonstrated at the upcoming BIRTV conference in Beijing.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Cidana and Siano Debut Cutting-edge Platform for Mobile DVB-T
Sep 3, 2007 – Cidana has partnered with Siano Mobile Silicon to develop advanced mobile digital TV solutions that enable users around the world to enjoy DVB-T on mobile handheld platforms such as PDAs, Smartphones, etc.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Software, Tablet, Terrestrial
- MPEG-H selected as audio system for Brazil's TV 3.0 Project
- Altice partners with Ampersand to sell addressable ad inventory
- Cgates goes live with Synamedia video network solutions
- Video Solutions AG launches AVOD channels with Amagi
- Netflix shows signs of slowing in the U.S.
- A-LIVE partners with Minerva to offer fans NFTs of music concert
- Pay TV revenues in the MENA region to decline by $1.5bn
- ViacomCBS migrates from satellite to IP content distribution with CommScope
- VIDAA selects Unruly SSP and ad server to provide inventory access
- NBCUniversal names iSpot.tv as first cross-platform Video Certified Measurement Partner
- GTPL Hathway finishes 2021 with 7.5 million digital CATV subscribers
- Vewd adds SmarDTV CI Plus CAM to Operator TV ecosystem
- DTH subscribers down 970,000 in India in 3Q 2021
- Global consumer media usage growth slowed to 1.6% in 2021
- castLabs DRM protects online content for PBS
- NBCUniversal and RTL AdConnect offer joint access to ad inventory
- ERT upgrades OTT platform with Telmaco and Insys VT
- QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
- TCL integrates WiSA wireless audio connectivity module
- Access Advance announces initial VVC/H.266 video patent pool licensors