Digital TV News: Cidana
Siano and Cidana launch first CAS enabled Solution for Chinese Mobile TV PC market
Mar 4, 2009 – Siano Mobile Silicon and Cidana have announced the launch of a CAS solution to receive CMMB broadcast Mobile Digital TV services for PC products in China. The solution is based on a 'Big-Card' (or CI-Module) component and is SARFT-certified.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MTC and Cidana to Bring Video Decoding SDK for LimePC™ Multimedia
Nov 12, 2008 – MTC, Cidana and Freescale have announced an SDK for optimized video decoding on Freescale's MPC5121e processor. MTC will use the development in its LimePC product for multimedia playback and CMMB broadcast receiving applications.
News categories: Cidana, MTC, Freescale, China, Media Player, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Streaming
Cidana and Siano Team to Bring Ready-to-Use CMMB DTV Solution to Consumer Makers
Nov 3, 2008 – Cidana has announced the integration of its advanced software package for Chinese mobile TV (CMMB) with a USB stick reference design provided by Siano Mobile Silicon. The platform will be demonstrated at the upcoming BIRTV conference in Beijing.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Cidana and Siano Debut Cutting-edge Platform for Mobile DVB-T
Sep 3, 2007 – Cidana has partnered with Siano Mobile Silicon to develop advanced mobile digital TV solutions that enable users around the world to enjoy DVB-T on mobile handheld platforms such as PDAs, Smartphones, etc.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Software, Tablet, Terrestrial
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes