Digital TV News: Cidana
Siano and Cidana launch first CAS enabled Solution for Chinese Mobile TV PC market
Mar 4, 2009 – Siano Mobile Silicon and Cidana have announced the launch of a CAS solution to receive CMMB broadcast Mobile Digital TV services for PC products in China. The solution is based on a 'Big-Card' (or CI-Module) component and is SARFT-certified.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
MTC and Cidana to Bring Video Decoding SDK for LimePC™ Multimedia
Nov 12, 2008 – MTC, Cidana and Freescale have announced an SDK for optimized video decoding on Freescale's MPC5121e processor. MTC will use the development in its LimePC product for multimedia playback and CMMB broadcast receiving applications.
News categories: Cidana, MTC, Freescale, China, Media Player, Mobile, Portable, Semiconductor, Streaming
Cidana and Siano Team to Bring Ready-to-Use CMMB DTV Solution to Consumer Makers
Nov 3, 2008 – Cidana has announced the integration of its advanced software package for Chinese mobile TV (CMMB) with a USB stick reference design provided by Siano Mobile Silicon. The platform will be demonstrated at the upcoming BIRTV conference in Beijing.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, China, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor
Cidana and Siano Debut Cutting-edge Platform for Mobile DVB-T
Sep 3, 2007 – Cidana has partnered with Siano Mobile Silicon to develop advanced mobile digital TV solutions that enable users around the world to enjoy DVB-T on mobile handheld platforms such as PDAs, Smartphones, etc.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Cidana, Digital TV, IBC, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Software, Tablet, Terrestrial
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform
- FreeWheel and Strategus unlock access to CTV inventory
- SVOD subscriptions in Eastern Europe to double
- Roku introduces 4K and 4K+ streaming sticks
- rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
- Conviva releases State of Streaming: Content Discovery report
- Roku OS 10.5 to begin rollout in next few weeks
- Altice France to acquire Coriolis Telecom
- Eltrona launches TV+ with ocilion