Digital TV News: Cinea
Cinea and Viaccess Unveil an Integrated Security Offering With Forensic Watermarking Running on TI DaVinci Technology
Sep 5, 2007 – Cinea, a subsidiary of Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB), and Viaccess have announced that they will jointly offer an integrated forensic watermarking solution to broadcast and broadband networks, encompassing Cinea's watermarking technology, TI's DaVinci chipsets, and Viaccess' Conditional Access.
News categories: Broadband, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, TV Services, Watermarking
Cinea's Running Marks Watermarking Technology Integrated With STMicroelectronics Chipsets
Aug 29, 2007 – Cinea, a subsidiary of Dolby Labs (NYSE:DLB), has announced that STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) has integrated Cinea's Running Marks(TM) solution into its STi7109 System-on-Chip (SoC) HDTV decoder platform.
News categories: Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking
NDS Selects Cinea's Running Marks Watermarking Technology for Integration with Its Conditional Access and DRM Solutions
Aug 28, 2007 – Cinea, a Dolby (NYSE: DLB) subsidiary, has announced that NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has licensed the company's forensic watermarking technology for use with its extensive product line of conditional access and digital rights management solutions for video-on-demand (VOD) and live broadcast.
News categories: Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Software, Watermarking
Over 20 MPEG Industry Members Exhibiting at IBC 2007
Aug 23, 2007 – The MPEG Industry Forum is pleased to announce that 23 member companies will be exhibiting at IBC 2007 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, between Friday, 7 September and Tuesday, 11 September 2007.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC2022
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media