Digital TV News: Cinea
Cinea and Viaccess Unveil an Integrated Security Offering With Forensic Watermarking Running on TI DaVinci Technology
Sep 5, 2007 – Cinea, a subsidiary of Dolby Laboratories (NYSE:DLB), and Viaccess have announced that they will jointly offer an integrated forensic watermarking solution to broadcast and broadband networks, encompassing Cinea's watermarking technology, TI's DaVinci chipsets, and Viaccess' Conditional Access.
News categories: Broadband, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, TV Services, Watermarking
Cinea's Running Marks Watermarking Technology Integrated With STMicroelectronics Chipsets
Aug 29, 2007 – Cinea, a subsidiary of Dolby Labs (NYSE:DLB), has announced that STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM) has integrated Cinea's Running Marks(TM) solution into its STi7109 System-on-Chip (SoC) HDTV decoder platform.
News categories: Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking
NDS Selects Cinea's Running Marks Watermarking Technology for Integration with Its Conditional Access and DRM Solutions
Aug 28, 2007 – Cinea, a Dolby (NYSE: DLB) subsidiary, has announced that NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has licensed the company's forensic watermarking technology for use with its extensive product line of conditional access and digital rights management solutions for video-on-demand (VOD) and live broadcast.
News categories: Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Software, Watermarking
Over 20 MPEG Industry Members Exhibiting at IBC 2007
Aug 23, 2007 – The MPEG Industry Forum is pleased to announce that 23 member companies will be exhibiting at IBC 2007 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, between Friday, 7 September and Tuesday, 11 September 2007.
News categories: Digital TV, IBC2022
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December