Digital TV News: CloverLeaf
HickoryTech Deploys CloverLeaf's TV App Store & Apps
Oct 18, 2011 – CloverLeaf Digital has announced that HickoryTech (NASDAQ: HTCO) has launched CloverLeaf's AppDaily TV apps solution. With AppDaily, providers of IPTV and other managed TV services have a solution for offering apps to their video subscribers.
News categories: CloverLeaf, HickoryTech, Apps, IPTV, USA
Consolidated Launches CloverLeaf's TV Apps Solution
Sep 20, 2011 – CloverLeaf Digital has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched CloverLeaf's AppDaily TV apps solution. CloverLeaf's television apps solution includes an app store, a personalized quick-access dashboard, and over 40 apps.
News categories: CloverLeaf, Consolidated Communications, Apps, IPTV, USA
CloverLeaf and Minerva Deliver IPTV Interactivity to Independent Telephone Companies
Jun 29, 2009 – CloverLeaf Digital and Minerva Networks have announced that Pineland Telephone Cooperative in Georgia and WT Services in Texas have launched CloverLeaf's interactive television services on IPTV systems supported on Minerva iTVManager middleware.
News categories: Minerva Networks, CloverLeaf, Pineland Telephone Cooperative, WT Services, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Nokia Siemens Networks Launches Next Generation IPTV Solution to Focus on Platform Openness and Interactivity
Nov 12, 2008 – Nokia Siemens Networks is putting the power of bringing advanced IPTV applications and services in the carriers' hands with its latest IPTV software release, Home Entertainment Release 3.0.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years