Digital TV News: CloverLeaf
HickoryTech Deploys CloverLeaf's TV App Store & Apps
Oct 18, 2011 – CloverLeaf Digital has announced that HickoryTech (NASDAQ: HTCO) has launched CloverLeaf's AppDaily TV apps solution. With AppDaily, providers of IPTV and other managed TV services have a solution for offering apps to their video subscribers.
News categories: CloverLeaf, HickoryTech, Apps, IPTV, USA
Consolidated Launches CloverLeaf's TV Apps Solution
Sep 20, 2011 – CloverLeaf Digital has announced that Consolidated Communications has launched CloverLeaf's AppDaily TV apps solution. CloverLeaf's television apps solution includes an app store, a personalized quick-access dashboard, and over 40 apps.
News categories: CloverLeaf, Consolidated Communications, Apps, IPTV, USA
CloverLeaf and Minerva Deliver IPTV Interactivity to Independent Telephone Companies
Jun 29, 2009 – CloverLeaf Digital and Minerva Networks have announced that Pineland Telephone Cooperative in Georgia and WT Services in Texas have launched CloverLeaf's interactive television services on IPTV systems supported on Minerva iTVManager middleware.
News categories: Minerva Networks, CloverLeaf, Pineland Telephone Cooperative, WT Services, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Nokia Siemens Networks Launches Next Generation IPTV Solution to Focus on Platform Openness and Interactivity
Nov 12, 2008 – Nokia Siemens Networks is putting the power of bringing advanced IPTV applications and services in the carriers' hands with its latest IPTV software release, Home Entertainment Release 3.0.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Digital TV, Home Server, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform