Digital TV News: Cryptography Research, Inc.
STMicroelectronics Reports 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results
Jul 23, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has reported results for the period ended June 29, 2013. Second quarter net revenues totaled $2.05 billion and gross margin was 32.8%. Net loss attributable to ST was $152 million.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Entropic completes integration of Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall security cores
Jan 8, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Cryptography Research (Nasdaq:RMBS) have announced that Entropic has completed the integration of the Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall™ security core technology into its line of set-top box SoCs.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Entropic, Matt Rhodes, Benjamin Jun, CES2021, Content Protection, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Conax partners with Cryptography Research on additional layer of hardware security
Sep 11, 2013 – Conax has announced cooperation with Cryptography Research (CRI) to introduce an additional Hardware Security Core based on CryptoFirewall technology from CRI. The first targets for the new Conax Hardware Security Core are Connected TVs and STBs.
News categories: Conax, Cryptography Research, Tom Jahr, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Verimatrix Demonstrates Integration of CryptoFirewall Security Core at NABShow 2013
Apr 8, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that it is demonstrating the integration of Cryptography Research's CryptoFirewall™ hardware-based security core with its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV cardless security at NAB Show 2013.
News categories: Verimatrix, Cryptography Research, Content Protection, IPTV, NABShow, Semiconductor
ALi Integrates Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall Security Core
Jan 9, 2013 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and ALi Corp. (3041 TT) have announced that ALi has completed integration of the CRI CryptoFirewall™ security technology into its STB SoC products. The CryptoFirewall core will be available in ALi chipsets beginning in 2013.
News categories: Cryptography Research, ALi Corp, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Sigma Designs to integrate Cryptography Research CryptoFirewall Security Core in Next Generation SoCs
Sep 6, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) and Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) have announced that Sigma Designs will collaborate with CRI to integrate the CRI CryptoFirewall™ security technology into its multimedia set-top box (STB) systems-on-a-chip (SoCs).
News categories: Cryptography Research, Sigma Designs, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) Selects Cryptography Research to Provide Security Expertise
Sep 6, 2012 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ: RMBS) has announced that it has been selected by the Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) to provide security expertise. The SCSA is a consortium founded to provide consumers with new ways to build digital home libraries.
News categories: Cryptography Research, SCSA, Content Protection, OTT, Smart Home
Cryptography Research and Discretix Sign Developer Agreement for DPA Countermeasures
Jul 10, 2012 – Cryptography Research and Discretix have announced that they have entered into an agreement enabling Discretix to develop products incorporating Differential Power Analysis (DPA) countermeasures for use by licensees of CRI's DPA patents.
News categories: Cryptography Research, Discretix, Content Protection, Mobile, Silicon IP
Trident Microsystems Selects Cryptography Research for Pay TV Security
Sep 7, 2011 – Cryptography Research (NASDAQ:RMBS) has announced that Trident Microsystems (NASDAQ:TRID) has integrated CRI's CryptoFirewall™ security technology into Trident's new TSC100 family of STB Systems on Chip (SoCs).
News categories: Cryptography Research, Trident Micro, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product