Digital TV News: DEN Networks
Nagra Anycast and OpenTV selected by DEN Networks
Sep 10, 2014 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that DEN Networks, India’s largest cable provider, has selected NAGRA anyCAST content protection and OpenTV middleware to enable their next generation pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, DEN Networks, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
DEN Networks selects STMicroelectronics HD cable chipset
Jun 16, 2014 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that its STiH273 (Palma) HD cable chipset has been selected by DEN Networks, a leading Indian Cable MSO (multi-system operator) with over 6 million subscribers.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, DEN Networks, MG Azhar, Vivek Sharma, Cable TV, Digital TV, India, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Cisco in 30 million Pay TV homes in India
Jun 20, 2013 – In the rapidly growing pay-TV industry in India, Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has established itself as the leading provider of enhanced TV viewing experiences to more than 30 million Indian homes.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Cable TV, Conditional Access, India, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite
DEN Networks Limited Launches TV Blogging and Music on MediaHighway
Sep 24, 2009 – NDS has announced that India's DEN Networks has launched two services on the NDS MediaHighway® platform. DEN has recently launched an interactive TV micro blogging application, Blog.telly, after the launch of its 24x7 music service in January.
News categories: NDS Group, DEN Networks, Cable TV, India, Middleware
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters