Digital TV News: DOXTV
NDS Enables Unified Next Generation Services at Sichuan Cable
Mar 23, 2011 – NDS has announced that they are providing the underpinning technologies for China's largest consolidated local cable network, Sichuan Cable Network. NDS MediaHighway® set-top box software provides the foundation for features across the platform.
News categories: NDS Group, Sichuan Cable, Cable TV, China, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS and DOXTV Deliver Push VOD and DVR Services to China Cable Network
Feb 16, 2011 – NDS has announced that it is working with DOXTV to launch a range of value-adding services including HD Push Video-On-Demand (VOD) and Digital Video Recording technology (DVR) for China Cable Network subscribers in Hainan province.
News categories: NDS Group, DOXTV, Hainan Cable, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS and DOXTV Deliver Push VOD and DVR Services to Sichuan Cable in China
Oct 12, 2010 – NDS and DOXTV have announced that they are partnering to launch push video-on-demand (VOD) services and HD digital video recorder technology (DVR) at Sichuan Cable.
News categories: NDS Group, DOXTV, Sichuan Cable, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS Demonstrates Commitment to China with Solutions for NGB and Three Network Convergence
Mar 22, 2010 – NDS has announced its line-up of solutions and applications for CCBN 2010. NDS will showcase a range of enabling technologies for digital-TV service providers looking to generate additional revenues from China's NGB and Three Network Convergence initiatives.
News categories: NDS Group, Cable TV, CCBN, China, DVR, Middleware
Chongqing Cable, NDS and DOXTV to Launch First HD DVR and Push VOD Service in China
Dec 10, 2009 – NDS and DOXTV have announced the launch of China's first HD digital video recorder (DVR) and push video on demand (VOD) service for Chongqing Cable subscribers, Chongqing Cable TV+™.
News categories: NDS Group, DOXTV, Chongqing Cable, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
DOXTV Selects NDS Technology to Bring DVR and push VOD to China
Apr 27, 2009 – NDS has announced that DOXTV, a leading value-added TV service provider in China, has chosen an end-to-end suite of NDS technologies to protect and enhance its business - the first-ever introduction of DVR and push VOD functionality in China.
News categories: NDS Group, DOXTV, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
NDS at CCBN 2009: Delivering the Best Security and Enabling New Entertainment Revenues for Chinese Pay-TV Operators
Mar 19, 2009 – NDS Group has announced its line-up of solutions for CCBN 2009, March 21-23, Beijing. NDS will highlight solutions that enable operators and broadcasters to move to digital TV and deliver compelling new services that increase revenues.
News categories: NDS Group, CCBN, China, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Middleware
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December