Digital TV News: Digisoft.tv
Edge-Core selects Digisoft.tv Iris OS for Set-Top Box
Mar 11, 2013 – Edge-Core Networks has selected Digisoft.tv as their middleware partner. Built on HTML5, Digisoft's Iris platform provides operators with the control and flexibility to deliver the right content to the right users.
News categories: Digisoft, Edge-Core, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digisoft.tv adds HbbTV support to STB platform
Jan 28, 2013 – Digisoft.tv has announced the integration of HbbTV to its Iris platform for set-top boxes. The company will offer HbbTV as an open standard component of its DVB/Hybrid offering.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digisoft.tv integrates MHEG from S&T
Dec 5, 2012 – Digisoft.tv has announced the integration of RedKey, the MHEG 5 engine from S&T, into its set-top box middleware stack, Iris. The company will offer MHEG, including interaction channel components, as a standard part of its DVB offering.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, Strategy & Technology, MHEG-5, Middleware
China Wi-Max Communications Enters Agreements to Develop IPTV in China
Sep 21, 2011 – China Wi-Max Communications (OTCBB: CHWM) has announced agreements with China CTV Television Network Center and with 3Screen Group/DigiSoft.tv. Together they will deliver a complete IPTV solution to CTVN's extensive subscriber market in China.
News categories: China Wi-Max, DigiSoft.tv, China, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV
PMT and Digisoft to deliver Terrestrial and Personalized TV across Russia
Sep 8, 2010 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has extended its relationship with Digisoft to provide its DigiHost Service Delivery Platform for the delivery of terrestrial TV channels to TV viewers in Russia.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, OViVO, DVR, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Verimatrix Secures Enhanced Hybrid DVB-C/IP Digital TV Services for TelstraClear
Mar 23, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced New Zealand's TelstraClear (ASX: TLS) as a new DVB hybrid operator that will be securing its pay-TV revenue with the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB.
News categories: Verimatrix, TelstraClear, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, New Zealand, Video Exchange
PMT Deploys Digisoft IPTV Service Delivery Platform in Russia
Dec 18, 2009 – Digisoft.tv has announced that Personal Media Technology (PMT) has selected its DigiHost IPTV Service Delivery Platform and Java Based Middleware for the delivery of Next Generation Personalized IP Video Services across the Russian Market.
News categories: Digisoft, OViVO, Digital TV, Middleware, Russia, Set Top Box, Streaming
Wotone Media and Digisoft.tv Join Forces for the Chinese Market
Dec 2, 2009 – Digisoft.tv and Wotone Group have announced that they have entered in to a strategic partnership to offer complete end to end service delivery solutions to IPTV, Cable and Hybrid operators in the Chinese market.
News categories: Digisoft, China, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
Channel Islands and Digisoft.tv integrate targeted advertising systems
May 26, 2009 – Channel Islands and Digisoft.tv have announced the formation of a partnership to offer integrated targeted advertising systems to IPTV operators worldwide.
News categories: Digisoft.tv, Channel Islands, Advertising, Cable TV, IPTV, Middleware
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution
- VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customers
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes