Digital TV News: Digital TV Labs
Digital TV Labs announces HbbTV compliance test suite and services
May 3, 2011 – Digital TV Labs has announced at ANGA 2011 the launch of an HbbTV test suite, designed to provide core conformance and interoperability testing for manufacturers until a full HbbTV compliance regime is in place.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Digital TV Labs' consultancy service deploys DVB-T2 trial package in Malaysia
Mar 23, 2011 – Digital TV Labs has extended the reach of its market expertise by providing DVB-T2 deployment consultancy services to the broadcast industry. The company has deployed its DVB-T2 trial package for the recent test in Kuala Lumpa, Malaysia.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Malaysia
Digital TV Labs CI Plus Test Tool Ensures Interoperability Of CI Plus Interactive Applications
Sep 10, 2010 – Digital TV Labs has launched its new CI Plus Test Tool for developing, testing and debugging CI Plus implementations on host receivers. This complete CI Plus Test Tool will ensure uniformity of CI Plus implementations on reception equipment.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, CAM, IBC2022, MHEG-5
Digital TV Labs Offers Bespoke Test Suites For CI Plus Operators
Jul 19, 2010 – Digital TV Labs has announced the availability of bespoke conformance regimes for operators deploying CI Plus. This allows them to develop a programme for receiver interoperability testing and therefore foster a vibrant retail model.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, CAM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Digital TV Labs Appointed As First Test House For Freeview Australia EPG Product
Jun 3, 2010 – Digital TV Labs has become the first test facility to be approved by Freeview Australia as it launches its Freeview EPG product. The product includes an MHEG-based EPG, PVR functionality and support for the hybrid MHEG Interaction Channel.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Freeview Australia, Australia, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Digital TV Labs Licensed To Offer DTG Test Suites For UK And NZ Freeview Pre-Testing
Mar 24, 2010 – Digital TV Labs has become the first test facility to receive a licence to offer the full Digital TV Group (DTG) Test Suite, providing manufacturers with a cost-effective pre-DTG test and debugging process.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Digital TV, New Zealand, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
Market Ready For Launch Of DVB-T2 Services
Sep 11, 2009 – The launch of DVB-T2 HD services is on schedule to take place later this year in the United Kingdom, with further launches expected in several other European countries including Finland and Serbia.
News categories: DVB Project, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Finland, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Serbia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Marvell Debuts Family of Single Chip Hybrid Demodulators for IDTVs
Sep 3, 2009 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced the Marvell® 88DE80xx family of hybrid demodulators. The Marvell 88DE8020 and 88DE8025 are the first in a family of solutions that Marvell is developing for worldwide TV Radio Frequency (RF) sub-systems.
News categories: Marvell, Cable TV, Digital TV, ICs, IFA, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
TC TrustCenter and CI Plus announce significant early adoption of Standard
May 25, 2009 – CI Plus, the CE industry backed technology for allowing secure delivery of premium pay TV services to Integrated Digital TV's, Set Top Boxes and Personal Video Recorders, has announced the initial details of the take up of the technology.
News categories: CI Plus, TC TrustCenter, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
- MediaTek adds Fraunhofer MPEG-H Audio to Smart TV SoCs
- Vault AI selects Whip Media global audience engagement data
- TVCoins launches white-label FAST platform with viewing incentives built-in
- NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
- RemoteMeeting video conferencing now available on LG Smart TVs
- Nielsen to measure NFL Thursday Night Football on Prime Video
- Paramount+ subscription bundled into Walmart+
- SVOD subscriptions in Africa to triple by 2027
- UK's Ofcom releases Media Nations 2022 report
- Amagi to power VIDAA's global FAST service expansion
- SEI Robotics and 3SS power Tele2 Tv Hub Mini dongle
- Global installed base of smart home devices exceeds 2bn in 2022
- HBO Max to be available to KPN's broadband, TV and mobile customers
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost ~1,925,000 subscribers in 2Q 2022
- Pay TV revenues in Australia to continue to decline
- Samba TV enters Spanish market via partnership with Smartclip
- Ad-supported Disney+ tier to launch in the U.S. on December 8th
- Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
- Gracenote enables optimized program metadata distribution