Digital TV News: Dreampark
Dreampark Replaces IPTV Middleware Competitor at Ireland's Magnet Networks
Mar 24, 2009 – Dreampark has announced its first customer in Ireland as Irish IPTV and ISP provider Magnet Networks has upgraded their existing middleware solution to Dreampark's Dreamgallery™.
News categories: Dreampark, Magnet Networks, Digital TV, IPTV, Ireland, Middleware
Dreampark Boosts IPTV User Experience With Improved SVG Client for Middleware
Mar 19, 2009 – Dreampark has announced that it will exhibit at the 2009 IPTV World Forum in London, and demonstrate how the new Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) technology in its Dreamgallery™ middleware is able to bring the IPTV user experience to a new level.
News categories: Dreampark, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
Dreampark Debuts Next Generation SVG-Based TV Middleware at IBC 2008
Aug 29, 2008 – Dreampark is delivering TV on Your Terms at IBC 2008 with demonstrations of its next generation SVG-based TV middleware with outstanding performance for HD graphics, as well as the newest release of its Dreamgallery™ middleware.
News categories: Dreampark, IBC, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Adds Seventh Customer with Norway's RingNett AS
Aug 20, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that it has delivered its Dreamgallery™ TV middleware to Norwegian ISP RingNett. This new deal marks Dreampark's seventh client in Scandinavia, strengthening its position as the dominant middleware supplier in the region.
News categories: Dreampark, RingNett, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Norway
Edgeware and Dreampark Announce Joint Integration to Enable Advanced nPVR and Time Shift TV
Jul 8, 2008 – Dreampark and Edgeware have announced the completion of a joint integration project. The combined offering enables a wide range of interactive features including nPVR, Time Shift TV, Start Over TV, Historic EPG and Scheduled Recordings.
News categories: Dreampark, Edgeware, Content Distribution, IBC, IPTV, Middleware
Dreampark Commits to SVG Standard for Optimized Speed and Performance
Jun 3, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that it is fully committed to the new SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) standard for its ability to optimize the speed and performance of IPTV services.
News categories: Dreampark, SVG, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Swedish Media Operator Teracom to Offer IPTV Services with Dreampark Middleware
May 13, 2008 – Dreampark has announced that Teracom has chosen Dreampark's Dreamgallery™ IPTV Middleware solution. Teracom plans to offer IPTV services using Dreamgallery through its recent acquisition of IPTV operator Svenska Basboxbolaget.
News categories: Dreampark, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Sweden
ZyXEL Selects Dreampark's Middleware for New IP Set-Top Box
Apr 16, 2008 – Dreampark's Dreamgallery™ IPTV middleware is now integrated into the ZyXEL Communications (TSE: 2391) STB-1003 IP set-top box for broadcast and video-on-demand (VOD) applications.
News categories: Dreampark, ZyXEL, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Secures TUS TELEKOM's New IPTV Offering
Mar 11, 2008 – Verimatrix has announced that Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV has been deployed to secure Video-on-Demand (VOD) premium content as part of TUS TELEKOM's IPTV offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, TUÅ TELEKOM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovenia, Video Exchange
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform