Digital TV News: Dreampark
Dreampark delivers IPTV Middleware to Spain with bcSistemas
Jan 31, 2008 – Dreampark has announced the first delivery of its Dreamgallery™ middleware to Spanish triple-play operator, TV Almansa through the cooperation with Spanish system integrator bcSistemas.
News categories: Dreampark, TV Almansa, bcSistemas, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Spain
Dreampark Delivers IPTV Middleware to TUÅ TELEKOM
Dec 3, 2007 – Dreampark announced its first customer in Central Europe when the Slovenian IPTV provider TUÅ TELEKOM chose Dreamgallery™ as the middleware for its IPTV solution in Slovenia.
News categories: Dreampark, TUÅ TELEKOM, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Slovenia
Dreampark Debuts PVR Control with Mobile Devices
Sep 8, 2007 – Dreampark has announced the debut of Dreampark's mobile personal video recorder (PVR) solution enabling consumers the added control and flexibility in recording TV programming on their PVR.
News categories: DVR, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box
Dreampark to show IPTV innovations at IBC 2007
Aug 20, 2007 – Dreampark AB, a provider of middleware for IPTV and hybrid systems, will be demonstrating the range and flexibility of its software at this year's IBC 2007 at the RAI in Amsterdam.
News categories: DVR, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor