Digital TV News: EchoStar Europe
EchoStar Showcases New Ultra Slimline DVR
Sep 11, 2010 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced the launch of what it considers to be the slimmest digital video recorder (DVR) in the world. The state-of-the-art nickel-plated case houses all the technology you'd expect from a high-end DVR.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, DVR, IBC, Placeshifting, Satellite, Set Top Box
EchoStar Europe Integrates OpenTV's Linux Client Solution From Nagravision
Sep 11, 2010 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that it has worked closely with Nagravision to port OpenTV Linux-based client middleware to the EchoStar HDX-600R hybrid digital video recorder (DVR).
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Nagravision, OpenTV, Conditional Access, DVR, Middleware, Placeshifting, Set Top Box
Connectivity the Key for EchoStar Europe at IBC2010
Sep 10, 2010 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that it will illustrate at IBC2010 how digital TV operators can unlock the potential of connected devices to provide added-value services to consumers whilst increasing network profitability.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, DVR, IBC, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home
MHEG Community Welcomes RTÉ's Selection Of MHEG For Irish DTT
Aug 4, 2010 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, has welcomed the news that Ireland's public broadcaster RTÉ has selected MHEG as the interactive middleware for the rollout of its national DTT service.
News categories: IMPALA, RTÉ, Ireland, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
ETSI Adds Hybrid TV Interaction Channel In MHEG Middleware Update
May 5, 2010 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, has announced that ETSI has published the latest version of the market-leading public standard interactive TV middleware as a formal European standard.
News categories: IMPALA, MHEG-5, Middleware
EchoStar Europe to Spotlight Complementary Applications and Services at IPTV World Forum 2010
Mar 23, 2010 – Echostar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that it will illustrate how IPTV and broadband TV operators are in pole position to gain from consumer's hunger for more flexible TV solutions.
News categories: Echostar Europe, DVR, IPTV, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
EchoStar Europe Enables Media Ubiquity at Cable Congress 2010
Mar 3, 2010 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that its SlingLoaded™ place-shifting and home networking platform will feature alongside a range of advanced set-top boxes and digital video recorders for cable operators at Cable Congress 2010.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Cable TV, DVR, Set Top Box
Freeview NZ Adopts MHEG Interaction Channel For Hybrid Services
Feb 25, 2010 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, has announced that Freeview NZ has adopted the MHEG Interaction Channel (MHEG-IC) from the D-book 6.1 as part of an upgrade to its MHEG Country Profile that will allow hybrid services to be provided.
News categories: IMPALA, Freeview NZ, Digital TV, DVR, MHEG-5, New Zealand, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
IMPALA welcomes beta release of MHEG Interaction Channel by Freesat
Dec 7, 2009 – IMPALA, the International MHEG Promotion Alliance, today welcomes the news of the beta release of the world"Ÿs first deployment of hybrid broadcast broadband MHEG Interaction Channel (MHEG-IC) by UK free-to-air satellite platform Freesat.
News categories: IMPALA, Freesat, Digital TV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, UK
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform