Digital TV News: Elemental
Imagine taps AWS to power OTT Monetization Service
Sep 11, 2019 – Imagine Communications has announced that core functionality from its Targeted Delivery portfolio is now available as OTT Monetization Service, powered by AWS. Imagine is collaborating with MOBITV to incorporate content monetization.
News categories: Imagine Communications, Amazon Web Services, MOBITV, David Heppe, Khawaja Shams, Bill Routt, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
Verimatrix integrates multi-DRM with the AWS SPEKE API
Aug 29, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced interoperability between the Verimatrix Multi-DRM solution and the SPEKE API developed by AWS. Support for SPEKE eliminates the need for integrations between proprietary DRM APIs and encryptors from different vendors.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amazon Web Services, Nikolai Keychenko, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Worldwide
INKA Entworks announces SPEKE API integration with AWS Elemental
Apr 24, 2019 – INKA ENTWORKS has announced integration between its PallyCon multi-DRM service and the SPEKE API developed by AWS. The integration enables media customers to encrypt content using PallyCon with encoders, transcoders and packagers that also support SPEKE.
News categories: INKA Entworks, AWS Elemental, PallyCon, Content Distribution, DRM, Streaming, TV Everywhere, Worldwide
Verimatrix VCAS Ultra integrated with AWS for secure live video
Apr 6, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: INSD) has announced API integration between its Verimatrix VCAS Ultra and AWS Elemental MediaConnect. The API integration provides CA and rights management applied between the content ingest and distribution workflows to video service providers.
News categories: Verimatrix, AWS Elemental, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Worldwide
VUALTO integrates DRM with AWS for live and on-demand video
Apr 4, 2019 – VUALTO has announced API integration between VUALTO’s VUDRM digital rights management service and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Media Services, including AWS Elemental MediaConvert, AWS Elemental MediaPackage, AWS Elemental Live, and AWS Elemental Delta.
News categories: VUALTO, AWS Elemental, Robert Mitchell, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
Veset cloud playout platform integrated with AWS cloud services
Apr 3, 2019 – Veset has announced interoperability of its cloud playout platform Veset Nimbus with the following services from Amazon Web Services (AWS): Amazon CloudFront, AWS Elemental MediaLive, AWS Elemental MediaStore, and AWS Elemental MediaConnect.
News categories: Veset, Amazon Web Services, Igor Krol, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Intertrust integrates ExpressPlay uDRM with the AWS SPEKE API
Apr 3, 2019 – Intertrust has announced that its ExpressPlay uDRM service now includes API integration with AWS Elemental services via the SPEKE API. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and DRM key servers.
News categories: Intertrust, AWS Elemental, Nabil Kanaan, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
NexPlayer and Videon workflow supports low latency and synchronized video arrival time
Apr 3, 2019 – NexPlayer and Videon have announced support for the synchronization of OTT video arrival times for all end users, featuring interoperability between NexPlayer's Android and iOS player SDKs, AWS Elemental MediaStore and Amazon CloudFront, and Videon's edge compute encoders.
News categories: Videon, NexPlayer, Todd Erdley, Carlos Lucas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
Insys Video adds SPEKE API support for multi-DRM workflows
Apr 2, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company has integrated support for the SPEKE API into its OTT video solutions. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and packagers of media content and DRM key providers.
News categories: Insys Video, Amazon Web Services, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way