Digital TV News: Entertainment UK
Sky Go and NOW TV to join PlayStation 4 this summer
May 1, 2014 – BSkyB (LSE:BSY) and Sony Computer Entertainment UK have struck an agreement to make Sky Go and NOW TV available on PlayStation®4 (PS4™). Customers will be able to watch NOW TV on the PS4 from this summer with Sky Go becoming available later this year.
News categories: Sony Computer Entertainment, BSkyB, Luke Bradley-Jones, Gidon Katz, Fergal Gara, Digital TV, Gaming, Streaming, UK
BSkyB's NOW TV arrives on PlayStation 3
Jul 5, 2013 – NOW TV, the internet TV service from the Uk's BSkyB (LSE:BSY), is now available on PlayStation®3. NOW TV offers instant access to Sky Movies and all six Sky Sports channels with no contract, set-up costs or installation.
News categories: BSkyB, Gaming, Streaming, UK
LOVEFiLM, Europe's Biggest Digital & DVD Subscription Service, in Major Deal with Sony PS3
Oct 13, 2010 – Sony PlayStation 3 (Tokyo:6758; NYSE:SNE) and LOVEFiLM have announced a partnership that will bring LOVEFiLM to millions of PS3 users across the UK.
News categories: LOVEFiLM, Sony Computer Entertainment, Gaming, Streaming, UK
PlayStation Network Video Delivery Service for Europe Now Available for PS3 and PSP
Nov 19, 2009 – Sony (NYSE:SNE) has launched its PlayStation®Network video delivery service for Europe. Now available in France, Germany, Spain and the UK the service allows film fans to download movies straight to their PlayStation®3 (PS3™) and PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable).
News categories: Sony Computer Entertainment, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Germany, Spain, Streaming, Tablet, UK
Introducing UK's FetchTV
Jul 14, 2008 – Fetch TV is planning to launch in early autumn of this year, offering a combination of Freeview digital TV and radio, digital recording and archiving, plus on demand content from TV channels and movie studios.
News categories: Entertainment UK, IP Vision, Fetch TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial, UK
Entertainment UK and RealNetworks bring digital entertainment choice to consumers
Mar 20, 2008 – Entertainment UK (EUK) and RealNetworks® have announced the launch of a new distribution platform, the 'Digital Vault' (Vault), for the delivery of digital entertainment content across multiple channels.
News categories: Entertainment UK, RealNetworks, Digital TV, DVR, Mobile, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service
- TalkTalk selects Netgem for launch of 4K TV service
- 39% of U.S. OTT viewers access video services for specific content
- 60% of UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV
- Foxtel confirms syndication of Sky Glass streaming platform