Digital TV News: Etex
Entone, Etex and i-Velozity offer turnkey Hybrid CATV solution
Oct 14, 2014 – Entone has announced that it has partnered with Etex and i-Velozity to offer a Hybrid CATV solution. The solution includes Entone’s hybrid QAM/IP devices, Etex’s hosted middleware and CAS/DRM service, and a VOD library from i-Velozity.
News categories: Entone, Etex, Bill Hughes, Larry Montgomery, Jeff Young, i-Velozity, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
ETEX Telephone Launches IPTV and OTT Multiscreen Services With Harmonic
Oct 24, 2012 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that ETEX Telephone Cooperative has launched IPTV and OTT multiscreen services powered by Harmonic ProStream® 1000 with ACE® transcoding and ProMedia™ Package adaptive stream preparation systems.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, ETEX Telephone, Content Distribution, IPTV, OTT, USA
Minerva Powers Advanced TV Services Over 4G LTE Network in Texas
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been successfully deployed by MobiNet, which has successfully tested the delivery of television services over a 4G LTE network in northeastern Texas.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, 5G, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, USA
Etex Telephone Cooperative Selects Minerva Broadband TV Platform
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been selected by Etex Telephone Cooperative to offer television services to members of the Texas Lone Star Network at variable bandwidths as low as 3Mbps.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- DELTA Fiber expands fiber network to 2 million addresses
- High-speed fibre overtakes DSL in OECD countries
- Liberty Global reports Q2 2021 results
- NAGRA video platform powers Claro Box TV in Colombia
- OTTera integrated into the IRIS.TV video data ecosystem
- Peacock coming to Sky later this year
- Redge Media compliant with IAB TCF 2.0
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 399,000 in 2Q 2021
- Playstation 5 surpasses 10 million units sold
- 52% of U.S. consumers stop paying attention when ads come on the TV
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico