Digital TV News: Etex
Entone, Etex and i-Velozity offer turnkey Hybrid CATV solution
Oct 14, 2014 – Entone has announced that it has partnered with Etex and i-Velozity to offer a Hybrid CATV solution. The solution includes Entone’s hybrid QAM/IP devices, Etex’s hosted middleware and CAS/DRM service, and a VOD library from i-Velozity.
News categories: Entone, Etex, Bill Hughes, Larry Montgomery, Jeff Young, i-Velozity, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
ETEX Telephone Launches IPTV and OTT Multiscreen Services With Harmonic
Oct 24, 2012 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that ETEX Telephone Cooperative has launched IPTV and OTT multiscreen services powered by Harmonic ProStream® 1000 with ACE® transcoding and ProMedia™ Package adaptive stream preparation systems.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, ETEX Telephone, Content Distribution, IPTV, Streaming, USA
Minerva Powers Advanced TV Services Over 4G LTE Network in Texas
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been successfully deployed by MobiNet, which has successfully tested the delivery of television services over a 4G LTE network in northeastern Texas.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, 5G, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, USA
Etex Telephone Cooperative Selects Minerva Broadband TV Platform
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been selected by Etex Telephone Cooperative to offer television services to members of the Texas Lone Star Network at variable bandwidths as low as 3Mbps.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report