Digital TV News: Eurofins Digital Testing
ATSC 3.0 test suite launched by Eurofins
Mar 27, 2019 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it will be showcasing a new conformance test suite at NAB. Arreios for ATSC 3.0 enables the certification and testing of ATSC 3.0 features via a suite of automated test tools.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Johan Craeybeckx, Lynn Claudy, Anne Schelle, ATSC 3, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
GDPR device conformance testing service launched by Eurofins
Feb 20, 2019 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has launched a GDPR testing service to assess data protection capabilities, and ensure CE devices and their associated businesses and processes are conforming to the GDPR.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Johan Craeybeckx, EU, QoE, Worldwide
Vestel adopts Eurofins Digital Testing's 4K HDR Ultra HD logo
Dec 20, 2018 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that Vestel has committed to using Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo on its latest range of TVs. The logo indicates HDR, UHD and WCG support over broadcast, broadband and HDMI.
News categories: Eurofins, Vestel, Johan Craeybeckx, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Turkey
Panasonic commits to Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo scheme
Sep 5, 2018 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that Panasonic has committed to using Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo on its latest range of TVs. Eurofins' logo identifies TVs that have been proven to receive and display HDR, UHD and WCG content simultaneously.
News categories: Eurofins, Panasonic, Johan Craeybeckx, Yasushi Murayama, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2022, Smart TV
Eurofins to provide testing and validation for Com Hem's Android TV STB
Jun 12, 2018 – At ANGA COM 2018, Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has been selected by Com Hem to provide automated testing and service validation for Com Hem's Tv Hub. Tv Hub is an Android TV Ultra HD/4K Hybrid STB.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Com Hem, Johan Craeybeckx, Thomas Helbo, Android TV, ANGA COM, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, Sweden
Akamai to use Eurofins to test and measure video QoE
Feb 28, 2018 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it will provide Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) with extensive research into OTT quality-of-experience (QoE), giving both Eurofins and Akamai customers an objective dataset to help inform OTT workflow decisions.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Akamai, Johan Craeybeckx, Ian Munford, Content Distribution, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Hisense joins Eurofins' 4K HDR Ultra HD logo scheme
Dec 13, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that Hisense has committed to Eurofins’ 4K HDR Ultra HD logo technical requirements in its products. Eurofins Digital Testing’s logo scheme identifies devices that deliver the highest picture quality currently available.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, Hisense, Johan Craeybeckx, Han Jianmin, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Eurofins selected by RiksTV for DTT testing
Nov 8, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has been selected by RiksTV, a leading Norwegian digital terrestrial TV (DTTV) provider, to automate monitoring of service availability of RiksTV digital TV and HDTV services.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, RiksTV, Johan Craeybeckx, Jérôme Franck-Sætervoll, Digital TV, Norway, QoE, Terrestrial
Eurofins Digital Testing acquires U.S.-based My Eye Media
Oct 19, 2017 – Eurofins Digital Testing has announced that it has acquired My Eye Media to strengthen its ability to help serve multiplatform TV and video service providers, including studios, programmers, broadcasters, OTT providers and operators around the globe.
News categories: Eurofins Digital Testing, My Eye Media, Johan Craeybeckx, Michael Kadenacy, Digital TV, MandA, QoE, USA
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report