Digital TV News: FLO TV
FLO TV to cover the whole U.S.
Jun 10, 2009 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that the FLO TV™ service will expand its service nationwide following the DTV transition on June 12, which frees up broadband spectrum for FLO TV's dedicated network.
News categories: FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
FLO TV Expands Mobile TV Coverage To 10 Million Consumers
Apr 1, 2009 – FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced the expansion of its service in 19 markets around the country. The expansion extends FLO TV's coverage for more than 10 million potential new viewers ahead of the June 12 final date for the DTV transition.
News categories: FLO TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
MediaFLO USA Set to Expand FLO TV in More Than 100 Markets in 2009
Jan 8, 2009 – MediaFLO USA (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced plans to make the award-winning FLO TV™ experience available to more than 200 million consumers across more than 100 markets in 2009.
News categories: MediaFLO, FLO TV, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Audiovox To Make In-Vehicle Mobile TV a Reality With FLO TV™
Jan 7, 2009 – Audiovox has announced that it has selected the FLO TV (Nasdaq: QCOM) service to deliver live TV with a variety of news, sports, entertainment and kids programming to the automotive industry.
News categories: Audiovox, MediaFLO USA, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
AT&T Mobile TV Premieres Sunday, May 4
May 1, 2008 – AT&T (NYSE:T) and MediaFLO USA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), have announced the May 4 availability of the AT&T Mobile TV with FLO™ service.
News categories: AT&T, Qualcomm, Digital TV, Mobile, Smart TV, USA
Qualcomm Wins Licenses to Double Its Spectrum in 28 Key East and West Coast Markets to Expand FLO TV Service
Apr 3, 2008 – Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) has announced that it has acquired eight licenses in the FCC's 700 MHz spectrum auction. These licenses double Qualcomm's 700 MHz spectrum holdings for MediaFLO USA's award-winning FLO TV™ service.
News categories: Qualcomm, FLO TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Regulation, Smart TV, USA
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV