Digital TV News: FetchTV
UK - IP Vision Announces Retail Deal with The Carphone Warehouse
Nov 9, 2009 – IP Vision have signed a retail deal with The Carphone Warehouse meaning that the FetchTV SmartBox will be available in its UK wireless flagship stores.
News categories: IP Vision, Carphone Warehouse, FetchTV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial, UK
57 Million Internet Set-top Boxes By 2012
Aug 12, 2009 – A new global report from MRG shows how OTT (Over-the-Top) video services will offer new opportunities for IPTV & Cable Operators and media owners to expand their reach through TV-centric open Internet services.
News categories: MRG, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
UK - FetchTV SmartBoxes available in John Lewis
Jul 16, 2009 – IP Vision's FetchTV is the first Freeview+ IPTV service to offer its users access to video-on-demand (VOD) and catch up content direct to their TV screen with no charges or tied-in subscription model.
News categories: IP Vision, DVR, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial, UK
Introducing UK's FetchTV
Jul 14, 2008 – Fetch TV is planning to launch in early autumn of this year, offering a combination of Freeview digital TV and radio, digital recording and archiving, plus on demand content from TV channels and movie studios.
News categories: Entertainment UK, IP Vision, Fetch TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Streaming, Terrestrial, UK
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community