Digital TV News: Fincons
Verance and Fincons Group partner for Next Gen TV
Jan 22, 2019 – Verance has announced that it has partnered with Fincons Group. The partnership, targeting the U.S. and Europe, combines Fincons' expertise deploying HbbTV applications with Verance's watermark technology.
News categories: Verance, Fincons, Nil Shah, Francesco Moretti, ATSC 3, Content Identification, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, USA
Fincons Group enables launch of Mediaset's Smart TV advertising platform
Apr 4, 2018 – Fincons Group has been an enabler behind the launch of Publitalia 80’s advertising products ADD+Plus. Publitalia ’80 is now able to offer addressable advertising by leveraging Smart TV capabilities and broadband-broadcast convergence across all Mediaset’s portfolio.
News categories: Fincons Group, Publitalia ’80, Michele Moretti, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, NABShow
Fincons selected by Sky Deutschland as preferred supplier for OTT
Jan 15, 2018 – As part of Sky’s ‘Better Sky’ programme, set up in 2016 to identify strategies and reliable partners to invest and take part in its growth strategy, Fincons Group has been named by Sky Deutschland as Preferred Supplier in their OTT Cluster.
News categories: Fincons Group, Sky Deutschland, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Mobile, Streaming
RTÉ plans next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Aug 17, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop a next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. It is expected that the new service will be launched before the end of the year.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Streaming, UX
RTÉ to develop next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Apr 24, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop the next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. The new service is expected to launch before the end of the year. The lead partner for the delivery of the project is Fincons Group.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Múirne Laffan, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Mobile, Streaming
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set