Digital TV News: Fortis
Fortis selects Tuxera FAT for Personal Video Recorders
Jan 30, 2014 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera's File Allocation Table (FAT) for their personal video recorders (PVRs) for improved interoperability and file system reliability.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, Jake Lee, Mikko Välimäki, DVR, Middleware, Worldwide
Fortis to launch HTML5 and HbbTV Set-Top Box with ACCESS NetFront Browser
Dec 20, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its NetFront™ Browser NX 2.0, one of the industry's earliest HbbTV 1.5-compliant WebKit-based browsers, has been integrated with Fortis' HbbTV ready set-top box and is available in German retail outlets.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Fortis, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ACCESS demonstrates how to drive multiscreen consumer engagement at ANGA Cable 2012
May 29, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that it will be returning to ANGA Cable to demonstrate its multiscreen solutions in conjunction with four of its partners - Fortis, Kaon Media, Ocean Blue and Vestel.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Smart Home
Fortis Chooses Tuxera NTFS to Extend Interoperability for Its Full HD PVRs
Feb 22, 2011 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera NTFS interoperable file system solution for Fortis' Full HD PVRs. Tuxera NTFS makes it possible to record three channels and playback two HD channels simultaneously in NTFS file systems.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Kineton and SmarDTV demonstrate OpApp & CAM at 9th HbbTV Symposium
- Irdeto launches CAM-based HbbTV OpApp solution
- South African government provides update on analogue switch-off
- Nielsen to enhance TV measurement with individual commercial metrics
- DVB releases first 8K UHD video delivery specifications
- TV shipments expected to undergo 12.4% YoY decline in 2H 2021
- Megacable selects STB management solution from Axiros
- Orange Belgium in negotiations with Nethys to acquire 75% of VOO SA
- One million Android TV Operator Tier deployments for Mirada
- MediaTek 8K TV SoC first in 7-nanometer at TSMC
- In-person IBC 2021 cancelled
- CommScope selected to provide Foxtel's iQ5 streaming STB
- Vestel migrates Smart TVs to EPG metadata from Simply.TV
- Prime Video now available to Movistar+ customers
- Crackle Plus improves content discoverability with Gracenote
- MediaTek launches Pentonic smart TV family with 8K 120Hz IC
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost around 650,000 subscribers in 3Q 2021
- 24i powers launch of Cinessance in North America
- Broadpeak cancels in-person participation at IBC
- M3 selects XroadMedia for personalized OTT service in Russia