Digital TV News: Foxconn
DiiVA 1.0 specification now available
Apr 22, 2009 – Aimed squarely at making the TV a simple, interactive hub of the digital home media network, the Digital Interactive Interface for Video & Audio (DiiVA) consortium has announced the availability of the DiiVA 1.0 specification.
News categories: DiiVA, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
ADB Group and TFN Media Bring Advanced Interactive HDTV Experience to Taiwan
Jan 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has signed a three-year contract with TFN Media for the delivery of an end-to-end solution for TFN Media's deployment of interactive digital cable services in Taiwan starting in early 2009.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TFN Media, Foxconn Technology, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DOCSIS, DVB-MHP, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
Entropic Surpasses Ten Million c.LINK™ Chipset Shipment Milestone
Jan 3, 2008 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq: ENTR) has announced that it has shipped its ten millionth c.LINK™ chipset. Entropic's c.LINK technology enables the creation of a whole home digital entertainment network using existing coax cabling.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way