Digital TV News: Freewheel
Magnite integrated into FreeWheel’s TV platform
Aug 3, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has integrated with FreeWheel to enhance the ability of FreeWheel users to see multiple sources of demand in one platform, across both programmatic and direct transactions.
News categories: Magnite, FreeWheel, Sean Buckley, Soo Jin Oh, Jill Steinhauser, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
FreeWheel to bring Roku ad technologies to its customers
Jul 12, 2023 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) and FreeWheel have announced the launch of combined technologies that aim to simplify, optimize and enhance TV streaming for advertisers and publishers.
News categories: Roku, FreeWheel, Youssef Ben-Youssef, Soo Jin Oh, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
FreeWheel launches The Viewer Experience Lab in partnership with MediaScience
Jun 21, 2023 – FreeWheel has launched The Viewer Experience Lab in partnership with MediaScience with the goal of helping media companies ensure a quality experience across a growing array of advertising channels.
News categories: FreeWheel, MediaScience, Mark McKee, Dr. Duane Varan, Evan Adlman, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
Comscore to provide local advertising currency for NBCUniversal
May 18, 2023 – Comscore (Nasdaq: SCOR) has announced a partnership with NBCUniversal, in which NBCUniversal will be, for the first time, guaranteeing all local ad buys on Comscore measurement.
News categories: Comscore, NBCUniversal, Jon Carpenter, Frank Comerford, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Pixalate releases Q1 '23 CTV programmatic ad seller market share report
Apr 20, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q1 2023 SSP global market share rankings for both CTV and mobile in-app. The rankings feature the top SSPs for apps across the Roku and Amazon Fire TV app stores in March 2023.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
AudienceXpress reveals UK findings from streaming video consumer study
Apr 4, 2023 – AudienceXpress has announced findings from its latest streaming video consumer study. The study was conducted in the UK, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands – the EU6.
News categories: FreeWheel, AudienceXpress, Stefanie Briec, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Market Research, Streaming, UK
FreeWheel: FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
Mar 28, 2023 – The H2 2022 FreeWheel Video Marketplace Report (VMR) highlights the changing dynamics of how enterprise-class content owners and distributors are monetising digital video content in the US and Europe.
News categories: FreeWheel, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, USA
Brightcove launches ad monetization service for media companies
Mar 7, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched Brightcove Ad Monetization, enabling media companies to better monetize their live and VOD content with improved yield optimization.
News categories: Brightcove, Marc DeBevoise, David Beck, Michael Dorf, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
NBCUniversal extends capabilities of One Platform technology stack
Feb 8, 2023 – NBCUniversal (NBCU) has unveiled expanded capabilities for its One Platform technology stack. NBCU is partnering industrywide to build an automated, interactive, and transparent future for fans, storytellers and marketers.
News categories: NBCUniversal, Steve Wozniak, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029