Digital TV News: Fresco Microchip
LG Innotek Adopts Fresco Microchip's Universal Demodulator
Nov 18, 2009 – Fresco Microchip has announced that LG Innotek has selected Fresco's universal analog demodulator and digital IF processor IC for its new global hybrid (analog + digital) tuner modules, including the popular TDTJ and TDFR series.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, LG Innotek, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Fresco Microchip Secures US$14 Million in Series B Funding
Jan 24, 2008 – Fresco Microchip, a developer of leading edge RF, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs), today announced that its has secured US$14.3 million in Series B funding led by Celtic House and Ventures West.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Celtic House, Ventures West, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Fresco Microchip Delivers High Performance, Low Power Single-Chip Hybrid Receiver for Terrestrial and Cable Television
Dec 11, 2007 – Fresco Microchip has announced the FM2050, its latest low power single-chip demodulator for high quality universal analog terrestrial (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), analog cable, and DVB-T digital television broadcasts.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Digital TV Labs Launches DVB-T Receiver RF Test Suite for Top 50 Trouble-Spots Across Europe
Nov 21, 2007 – Digital TV manufacturers can now guarantee front-end receiver performance in Europe's most challenging DVB-T locations, with the launch of the first lab-based Radio Frequency (RF) test suite for benchmarking digital terrestrial receivers against the top 50 DVB-T trouble spots across Europe.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, TV Services
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow