Digital TV News: Fresco Microchip
LG Innotek Adopts Fresco Microchip's Universal Demodulator
Nov 18, 2009 – Fresco Microchip has announced that LG Innotek has selected Fresco's universal analog demodulator and digital IF processor IC for its new global hybrid (analog + digital) tuner modules, including the popular TDTJ and TDFR series.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, LG Innotek, Cable TV, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Fresco Microchip Secures US$14 Million in Series B Funding
Jan 24, 2008 – Fresco Microchip, a developer of leading edge RF, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs), today announced that its has secured US$14.3 million in Series B funding led by Celtic House and Ventures West.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Celtic House, Ventures West, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Venture Capital
Fresco Microchip Delivers High Performance, Low Power Single-Chip Hybrid Receiver for Terrestrial and Cable Television
Dec 11, 2007 – Fresco Microchip has announced the FM2050, its latest low power single-chip demodulator for high quality universal analog terrestrial (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), analog cable, and DVB-T digital television broadcasts.
News categories: Fresco Microchip, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Digital TV Labs Launches DVB-T Receiver RF Test Suite for Top 50 Trouble-Spots Across Europe
Nov 21, 2007 – Digital TV manufacturers can now guarantee front-end receiver performance in Europe's most challenging DVB-T locations, with the launch of the first lab-based Radio Frequency (RF) test suite for benchmarking digital terrestrial receivers against the top 50 DVB-T trouble spots across Europe.
News categories: Digital TV Labs, Digital TV, Europe, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, TV Services
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product