Digital TV News: GT-SAT
AX Technology STBs to support GT-SAT channel-stacking protocol
May 20, 2014 – GT-SAT and AX Technology have announced the implementation of the dHello channel-stacking protocol in AX Technology's Opticum range of satellite receivers.
News categories: GT-SAT, AX Technology, Guil Mediouni, ANGA COM, LNB, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
MaxLinear digital channel stacking satellite IC deployed in GT-SAT 'DLNB'
Apr 3, 2014 – MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) has announced that GT-SAT International of Luxembourg has deployed MaxLinear’s Full-Spectrum Capture™ (FSC™) MxL862 in a new digital satellite low-noise block (DLNB) downconverter.
News categories: MaxLinear, GT-SAT, Brian Sprague, Guil Mediouni, Europe, Latin America, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029