Digital TV News: Gray Television
WideOrbit now offers local ad inventory on more than 1,000 TV channels
Jan 4, 2018 – Programmatic TV has passed a key milestone on its way to becoming a mainstream method for buying and selling advertising: WideOrbit’s WO Programmatic is now the first and only platform to offer local ad inventory on more than 1,000 TV channels.
News categories: WideOrbit, Eric R. Mathewson, Nick Waller, Advertising, Big Data, Worldwide
Mobile500 Alliance Forms to Accelerate the Availability of Mobile Digital Television Across the U.S.
Sep 8, 2010 – A coalition of leading television broadcasters has announced the formation of the Mobile500 Alliance to accelerate the availability of mobile digital television, or Mobile DTV, service to consumers nationwide.
News categories: Mobile500 Alliance, Mobile, USA
Gray Television Launches Mobile Digital Television
Sep 3, 2009 – On July 24, 2009, Gray Television's (NYSE: GTN, GTN.A) NBC affiliate, WOWT, in Omaha, Nebraska, unleashed its first 'mobile DTV' signal. Gray Television and WOWT are working with the Open Mobile Video Coalition on the pilot.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, WOWT, Gray Television, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Washington, D.C. to be Mobile Television Consumer Showcase
Apr 20, 2009 – At the 2009 NAB Show, the Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC) has announced that Washington, D.C. has been selected as a product showcase market for Mobile DTV technology.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, USA
Open Mobile Video Coalition to Promote Mobile TV in U.S.
Apr 13, 2007 – Nine of the largest U.S. television broadcast groups today announced the launch of the 'Open Mobile Video Coalition,' an industry alliance to accelerate the development of mobile digital broadcast television.
News categories: Open Mobile Video Coalition, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, USA
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5