Digital TV News: Grundig
rlaxx TV now available on Apple TV and Panasonic, Grundig Smart TVs
Feb 17, 2021 – rlaxx TV is now available on Apple TV, and smart TVs by Panasonic and Grundig in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The new availability adds around 8.5 million to the existing installed base.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
Amazon expands features and solutions for Fire TV Edition partners
Jan 6, 2020 – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) has expanded its Fire TV Edition program, delivering opportunities for developers, operators, device makers and manufacturers across multiple categories including automotive, smart TVs, soundbars and streaming media players.
News categories: Amazon, Marc Whitten, Luke Motschenbacher, Fathi El-Dwaik, Tony Wang, Ed Mas, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Amazon brings more Fire TV Edition devices to Europe and North America
Sep 4, 2019 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced a lineup of more than 15 new Fire TV Edition products, including the world’s first Fire TV Edition smart TV with built-in far-field voice control and the first OLED Fire TV Edition smart TV.
News categories: Amazon, Marc Whitten, Canada, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, UK, USA, UX
Arçelik partners with SERAPHIC to launch OpApp smart TVs
Sep 15, 2018 – Arçelik, owner of the Grundig brand, has selected SERAPHIC as its OpApp provider for Grundig smart TVs, which will go to the market by the end of 2018. The OpApp solution leverages SERAPHIC's mature Sraf HbbTV architecture and deployment experience.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Arçelik, Xinwen Xue, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, IBC2023, Smart TV
Arçelik selects SERAPHIC browser solutions for Grundig smart TVs
May 31, 2018 – Arçelik has announced a collaboration with SERAPHIC to deploy SERAPHIC's range of browser solutions across its Grundig brand. The new products will be unveiled for European markets including Turkey, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, Croatia, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Serbia.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Arçelik, Ye Wang, Veli Ağ, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, HTML5, Smart TV
Grundig counts on NetRange’s TV Portal
Feb 11, 2016 – Grundig and NetRange have announced that they will collaborate on Grundig’s intelligent TV platform Ultralogic 4K, which will run on Grundig's UHD TVs as well as on TV devices of parent company Arcelik.
News categories: NetRange, Grundig, Jan Wendt, Apps, Austria, Denmark, Digital TV, Germany, Norway, Smart TV, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
Rovi entertainment discovery and monetization technologies for Grundig TVs
Mar 18, 2014 – Rovi (NASDAQ: ROVI) has announced that Grundig has signed agreements for the use of Rovi TotalGuide CE and Rovi Advertising products in Grundig LED TVs distributed in Germany, the Nordic region, Western Europe, Turkey, and Russia.
News categories: Rovi Corp, Grundig, Akin Garzanli, Pim Versteeg, Advertising, Denmark, Europe, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Middleware, Norway, Russia, Smart TV, Sweden, Turkey
Neotion DVB-T2 CAM for EvoTV in Croatia
Jul 22, 2013 – NEOTION has developed a cardless solution for evoTV, Croatian Post's digital terrestrial pay TV service. The CAM is to be bundled with DVB-T2 TV-sets - specially designed by Grundig for the evoTV offer.
News categories: NEOTION, evoTV, Grundig, Quentin Hamard, CAM, Croatia, Digital TV, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Freeview Australia hosts receiver launch event
Oct 12, 2010 – In what Freeview Australia is calling a 'major milestone in the development of free digital TV in Australia', the full range of initial reception equipment was launched in early October at an event in Sydney.
News categories: Freeview Australia, Australia, MHEG-5, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set