Digital TV News: Hoppin
Trace develops OTT platform with Molotov Solutions
Oct 5, 2020 – Trace has entrusted Molotov Solutions to develop and operate the latest version of its OTT platform, TracePlay. The platform will be distributed in 180 countries, in Africa, Europe, the Caribbean and the Americas.
News categories: TracePlay, Molotov Solutions, Olivier Laouchez, François Le Pichon, Africa, Apps, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, OTT, UX
SK Telecom unveils 'Hoppin' VOD smartphone
Jan 24, 2011 – South Korea's largest mobile carrier SK Telecom has said that it will release a version of Samsung's Galaxy S smartphone that can also serve as a set-top box, playing content from its Hoppin video on demand service.
News categories: SK Telecom, Hoppin, IPTV, Korea, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
ProVision to Demonstrate Multi-Room Wireless HDTV System at CES
Jan 5, 2010 – ProVision Communications has created the world's first consumer electronics technology capable of securely streaming live HD video content across all the rooms of a home.
News categories: ProVision Communications, CES2021, Digital TV, Smart Home
Spb Software launches IP TV player for Windows phones
Mar 31, 2009 – Spb Software has announced the release of Spb TV - a mobile TV player with on-screen controls and fast channel switching, intelligent stream correction, PiP mode, and an integrated TV guide with export of show reminders into Outlook.
News categories: Spb Software, 5G, Broadband, Middleware, Mobile
- Egyptian National Media Authority to deploy R&S DVB-T2 transmitters
- TiVo selects Pindrop voice authentication
- Comscore to offer cross-platform movie measurement
- Sales of Smart TVs up 20% in Germany in 2020
- RTL AdConnect and smartclip team up on addressable advertising
- TV markets growing in Central Asia driven by OTT and mobile
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- WarnerMedia taps Alpha Networks to power UX for Toonami Max
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers