Digital TV News: Hoppr
StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
Mar 20, 2023 – Hoppr has launched its technology across the media assets of StarHub. Hoppr's solution delivers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, mobile and other engagement environments.
News categories: Hoppr, StarHub, Joe Prusz, Yann Courqueux, Advertising, Digital TV, Singapore, Streaming
Wyplay integrates Hoppr targeted advertising solution
Dec 6, 2021 – Wyplay has announced that it has integrated the Hoppr Ad Platform into its premium user experiences, providing new monetization opportunities for TV operators on STB operating systems such as Android TV, RDK and Linux.
News categories: Wyplay, Hoppr, Dominique FERAL, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
Apr 8, 2021 – According to a Hoppr commissioned survey, 87.4% of senior executives at communications service providers agree that programmatic advertising delivered through TVs and STBs will be an important source of revenue in Europe.
News categories: Hoppr, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Set Top Box, Smart TV
3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
Jul 30, 2020 – 3SS and Hoppr have joined forces to create an end-to-end monetization platform for Android TV. The pair have integrated the 3READY Custom Launcher with HopprTV to enable new possibilities for advertising.
News categories: 3SS, Hoppr, Pierre Donath, Cyril Daoud, Advertising, Android TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Technicolor announces advertising partnership with hoppr
Nov 9, 2019 – Technicolor and hoppr have created a partnership that aims to extend digital advertising capabilities to TV. The hoppr software installed on Technicolor set-top boxes (STBs) will allow operators to tap into sustainable streams of revenue.
News categories: hoppr, Technicolor, George Gelavis, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC
- Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD revenues to triple to $20 billion by 2029
- Tata Elxsi and INVIDI partner on addressable advertising for Pay-TV operators
- Sercomm unveils RDK Video Accelerator STB based on Broadcom BCM72126
- DAZN expands anti-piracy capabilities with Irdeto forensic watermarking
- iWedia, Synaptics and OBLO measure user engagement with content and ads
- XroadMedia powers discovery and personalization at TrueID TV
- Viaccess-Orca powers CNT video streaming service in Ecuador
- Sagemcom unveils RDK-powered Video Soundbox at IBC