Digital TV News: Huaqi
Launch of Mobile Digital TV Product Supporting China CMMB Standard
Nov 4, 2008 – Shenzhen aigo R&D and Solomon Systech have jointly launched a new generation mobile multimedia digital TV known as the WALK TV 5210A featuring Solomon's MagusCore™ multimedia processor, and developed under the China aigo brand.
News categories: Solomon Systech, Beijing Huaqi, Shenzhen aigo R&D, China, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor
Four Receiver Manufacturers adopt S&T RedKey MHEG-5 solution for new markets
Mar 10, 2008 – Strategy & Technology Client Systems Ltd (S&T Client Systems) has announced that four leading Asia-based receiver manufacturers have licensed its RedKey MHEG-5 receiver engine.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, Digital TV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box
Siano, Huaqi, and CMBSat Join Forces to Deliver Mobile TV in China
Dec 11, 2007 – Siano Mobile Silicon has announced that it has signed a collaboration agreement with CMB Satellite and Huaqi to provide advanced solutions for China's up-coming mobile TV service known as CMMB, or STiMi, starting at the 2008 Olympics.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Huaqi, China Mobile Broadcasting Satellite (CMBSat), China, Digital TV, Mobile, Satellite, Semiconductor
Vivace Semi and Huaqi (Aigo) To Collaborate On Consumer Entertainment Technology
Dec 18, 2006 – Vivace Semiconductor has signed a partnership with Huaqi Information Digital Technology of Beijing to collaborate on developing solutions for the Aigo-branded line of portable media player products.
News categories: Vivace Semi, Aigo, Digital TV, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity