Digital TV News: INEA
Anevia selected by INEA for multi-screen TV on ADB's platform
Apr 24, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it has been selected by INEA to roll out multi-screen TV services to INEA’s customers in Poland. The solution combines Anevia's software video-delivery platform with the graphyne2 service delivery platform from ADB.
News categories: Anevia, INEA, ADB, Damien Lucas, Michał Bartkowiak, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, TV Everywhere, UX
ADB selected by Poland's INEA for its HIWAY IP-based pay-TV system
Apr 3, 2019 – Poland's INEA has chosen ADB's graphyne2™ to fulfill its objectives in migration to a new, IP and fiber based advanced pay-TV system. The solution enables the operator to further expand its service to mobile devices, offering a multi-screen TV service to its subscribers.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, INEA, Jacek Galik, Michał Bartkowiak, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Set Top Box, UX
Warburg Pincus sells Poland's INEA to Macquarie
Dec 5, 2017 – Warburg Pincus has announced that funds affiliated with the firm have entered into a definitive agreement to sell their majority stake in INEA, the FTTH and cable operator in Western Poland, to Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 5 (MEIF5).
News categories: Warburg Pincus, Macquarie, INEA, Adarsh Sarma, Leigh Harrison, Janusz Kosinski, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Poland
INEA of Poland introduces ADB HD PVR
Jun 7, 2010 – Polish cable operator INEA has introduced an HD receiver with digital recording capability. The PVR, manufactured by ADB (SIX:ADBN), features a 320GB hard disk.
News categories: INEA S.A., Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Poland, Set Top Box
Poland - INEA triples digital subscriber total
Oct 30, 2007 – The Polish regional cable operation INEA has announced that its digital TV subscriber total now stands at 21,500, or three times the number a year ago.
News categories: INEA S.A., Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Subscribers
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set