Digital TV News: INVIDI
INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
Aug 3, 2020 – INVIDI Technologies and Tata Elxsi have announced an expansion of their relationship to bring addressable television capabilities to pay TV operators in India, Asia-Pacific and MEA.
News categories: INVIDI, Tata Elxsi, Prasad Sanagavarapu, Nitin Pai, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
Project OAR expands with Scripps and ViacomCBS
May 11, 2020 – The E.W. Scripps Company and an expanded group from ViacomCBS have joined Project OAR, the consortium working to recommend protocols for TV programmers and platforms to manage, sell and deliver advertising on smart TVs.
News categories: Project OAR, Scripps, ViacomCBS, Kerry Oslund, Mike Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Project OAR rolls out technologies and showcases Dynamic Ad Insertion at CES
Jan 6, 2020 – Project OAR has announced a series of updates, putting it on track to complete the first stages of its mission, with consensus reached on specifications, software updates heading for VIZIO Smart TVs and the start of major ad engine integrations.
News categories: Project OAR, Laura Nelson, Dan Aversano, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, CES2021, Digital TV, USA
INVIDI and Foxtel to bring addressable television to Australia
Oct 24, 2017 – INVIDI Technologies and Foxtel have announced that they have entered into a licensing agreement bringing addressable television to Australia across satellite-delivered, IP and Internet delivered content.
News categories: INVIDI Technologies, Foxtel, Dave Downey, Peter Tonagh, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
DISH Network® to Integrate INVIDI Technologies for Addressable Television Advertising
Nov 10, 2008 – DISH Network (Nasdaq: DISH) has announced an agreement with INVIDI Technologies to use INVIDI's Advatar™ technology to deliver addressable, targeted national and local television advertising.
News categories: DISH Network, INVIDI, Advertising, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet