Digital TV News: INVIDI
ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
Jan 14, 2021 – ViacomCBS and DISH Media have announced an industry breakthrough by delivering the first-ever addressable impressions within a live national broadcast via MVPD set-top box.
News categories: ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio, Mike Dean, Tim Myers, Harish Narasimhan, Advertising, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
Aug 3, 2020 – INVIDI Technologies and Tata Elxsi have announced an expansion of their relationship to bring addressable television capabilities to pay TV operators in India, Asia-Pacific and MEA.
News categories: INVIDI, Tata Elxsi, Prasad Sanagavarapu, Nitin Pai, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
Project OAR expands with Scripps and ViacomCBS
May 11, 2020 – The E.W. Scripps Company and an expanded group from ViacomCBS have joined Project OAR, the consortium working to recommend protocols for TV programmers and platforms to manage, sell and deliver advertising on smart TVs.
News categories: Project OAR, Scripps, ViacomCBS, Kerry Oslund, Mike Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Project OAR rolls out technologies and showcases Dynamic Ad Insertion at CES
Jan 6, 2020 – Project OAR has announced a series of updates, putting it on track to complete the first stages of its mission, with consensus reached on specifications, software updates heading for VIZIO Smart TVs and the start of major ad engine integrations.
News categories: Project OAR, Laura Nelson, Dan Aversano, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, CES2021, Digital TV, USA
INVIDI and Foxtel to bring addressable television to Australia
Oct 24, 2017 – INVIDI Technologies and Foxtel have announced that they have entered into a licensing agreement bringing addressable television to Australia across satellite-delivered, IP and Internet delivered content.
News categories: INVIDI Technologies, Foxtel, Dave Downey, Peter Tonagh, Advertising, Australia, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
DISH Network® to Integrate INVIDI Technologies for Addressable Television Advertising
Nov 10, 2008 – DISH Network (Nasdaq: DISH) has announced an agreement with INVIDI Technologies to use INVIDI's Advatar™ technology to deliver addressable, targeted national and local television advertising.
News categories: DISH Network, INVIDI, Advertising, Digital TV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, USA
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product