Digital TV News: Inscape
Verizon Media and VIZIO announce connected TV advertising partnership
Apr 29, 2021 – Verizon Media and VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) have announced a cross-platform and connected TV (CTV) advertising partnership. Verizon Media gains DSP access to VIZIO's Inscape viewership data from more than 18M opted-in VIZIO Smart TVs.
News categories: VIZIO, Verizon Media, Mike O’Donnell, Iván Markman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
Feb 19, 2021 – VIZIO Ads has unveiled Universal Frequency Control, a capability that enables brands to set limits on how often a VIZIO TV within a household is exposed to specific ad creative when placing an ad through its platform.
News categories: VIZIO Ads, Travis Hockersmith, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Inscape And Kinetiq link TV brand exposure and data from connected TVs
Sep 9, 2020 – Inscape and Kinetiq have are to combine Inscape's glass-level insights from more than 15 million smart TVs with Kinetiq's real-time program and ad metadata mined from cable and broadcast networks and stations in the U.S.
News categories: Kinetiq, Inscape, Kevin Kohn, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
EMX onboards Inscape data for CTV 'Incremental Reach Measurement'
Aug 25, 2020 – EMX has added a Connected TV 'Incremental Reach Measurement' product. The product integrates TV viewing data from Inscape with its own campaign delivery data in a data warehousing, reporting, and analytics solution.
News categories: Engine Media Exchange, Inscape, Michael Zacharski, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Streaming, Worldwide
Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
Jun 30, 2020 – Verizon Media has introduced a TV tune-in attribution product that allows broadcasters, networks and media companies to quantify the impact of digital ad campaigns on consumers tuning into TV shows.
News categories: Verizon Media, Iván Markman, Seth Goren, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Inscape Smart TV panel delivers representative viewing data for the U.S.
Jun 10, 2020 – Inscape, with Dativa, has expanded its offerings through the creation of a Nationally Representative Panel (NRP). The NRP provides viewing data for the U.S. based on ACR data from 3.5 million Smart TVs.
News categories: Inscape, Dativa, Zeev Neumeier, Tom Weiss, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Project OAR rolls out technologies and showcases Dynamic Ad Insertion at CES
Jan 6, 2020 – Project OAR has announced a series of updates, putting it on track to complete the first stages of its mission, with consensus reached on specifications, software updates heading for VIZIO Smart TVs and the start of major ad engine integrations.
News categories: Project OAR, Laura Nelson, Dan Aversano, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, USA
VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
Dec 10, 2019 – VIZIO has announced the launch of VIZIO Ads, a business unit created to provide advertising experiences to consumers and brands. The business will enable brands, agencies and advertisers to purchase premium TV ad inventory across the VIZIO SmartCast platform.
News categories: VIZIO, William Wang, Mike O'Donnell, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA
Discovery partners with Inscape for TV audience measurement
Nov 12, 2019 – Discovery (Nasdaq: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) has partnered with Inscape to enhance TV measurement across its TV footprint in the U.S. Discovery will be able to use screen-verified, opt-in viewing data from Smart TVs for measurement and campaign optimization.
News categories: Inscape, Discovery, Jodie McAfee, David Leavy, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022