Digital TV News: Inview Technology
Inview Technology Partners with Novatek to Launch NEELiX Digital TV Platform
Oct 19, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with flat panel display chipmaker Novatek to launch its lightweight Neelix platform across millions of products worldwide.
News categories: Inview, Novatek, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming, Terrestrial
Inview Technology's Partnership with Best Buy Leads to Spanish Roll out of New Digital TV Platform
Oct 7, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with Worldwide Sales Corporation España (d.b.a. Best Buy Computer/Consumer Products) that will facilitate the launch of their lightweight Neelix platform across millions of Spanish set top boxes.
News categories: Inview, Worldwide Sales Corp, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
Inview Technology sign licensing agreements to supply NEELiX platform to silicon vendors
Sep 29, 2010 – Inview Technology has announced that license agreements have been signed with a number of silicon vendors enabling the integration of its NEELiX platform. NEELiX incorporates a fully integrated EPG, media browser and personal schedule tool.
News categories: Inview, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Inview and SecureMedia Collaborate on Ãœber-Lightweight Interactive Digital TV Platform
Sep 10, 2010 – SecureMedia (NYSE: MOT) and Inview have announced the development, demonstration and calendar launch of NEELiX, an Interactive TV Service / Platform for IP connected TVs and set-top boxes protected by SecureMedia's security system.
News categories: SecureMedia, InView, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.