Digital TV News: Inview Technology
Inview Technology Partners with Novatek to Launch NEELiX Digital TV Platform
Oct 19, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with flat panel display chipmaker Novatek to launch its lightweight Neelix platform across millions of products worldwide.
News categories: Inview, Novatek, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming, Terrestrial
Inview Technology's Partnership with Best Buy Leads to Spanish Roll out of New Digital TV Platform
Oct 7, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with Worldwide Sales Corporation España (d.b.a. Best Buy Computer/Consumer Products) that will facilitate the launch of their lightweight Neelix platform across millions of Spanish set top boxes.
News categories: Inview, Worldwide Sales Corp, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
Inview Technology sign licensing agreements to supply NEELiX platform to silicon vendors
Sep 29, 2010 – Inview Technology has announced that license agreements have been signed with a number of silicon vendors enabling the integration of its NEELiX platform. NEELiX incorporates a fully integrated EPG, media browser and personal schedule tool.
News categories: Inview, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Inview and SecureMedia Collaborate on Ãœber-Lightweight Interactive Digital TV Platform
Sep 10, 2010 – SecureMedia (NYSE: MOT) and Inview have announced the development, demonstration and calendar launch of NEELiX, an Interactive TV Service / Platform for IP connected TVs and set-top boxes protected by SecureMedia's security system.
News categories: SecureMedia, InView, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community