Digital TV News: Inview Technology
Inview Technology Partners with Novatek to Launch NEELiX Digital TV Platform
Oct 19, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with flat panel display chipmaker Novatek to launch its lightweight Neelix platform across millions of products worldwide.
News categories: Inview, Novatek, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Inview Technology's Partnership with Best Buy Leads to Spanish Roll out of New Digital TV Platform
Oct 7, 2010 – Inview Technology has signed a licence agreement with Worldwide Sales Corporation España (d.b.a. Best Buy Computer/Consumer Products) that will facilitate the launch of their lightweight Neelix platform across millions of Spanish set top boxes.
News categories: Inview, Worldwide Sales Corp, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
Inview Technology sign licensing agreements to supply NEELiX platform to silicon vendors
Sep 29, 2010 – Inview Technology has announced that license agreements have been signed with a number of silicon vendors enabling the integration of its NEELiX platform. NEELiX incorporates a fully integrated EPG, media browser and personal schedule tool.
News categories: Inview, Blu-ray, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Inview and SecureMedia Collaborate on Ãœber-Lightweight Interactive Digital TV Platform
Sep 10, 2010 – SecureMedia (NYSE: MOT) and Inview have announced the development, demonstration and calendar launch of NEELiX, an Interactive TV Service / Platform for IP connected TVs and set-top boxes protected by SecureMedia's security system.
News categories: SecureMedia, InView, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow
- discovery+ subscribers now number more than 11 million
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 133,000 in 4Q 2020
- Accedo acquires Hibox
- VIZIO Ads launches frequency control for Smart TV advertisers
- DVB approves DVB-TA watermarking and DVB Home Broadcast specs
- Roku releases 4Q 2020 results