Digital TV News: Iris.TV
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath bidding infrastructure to integrate LiveRamp identities
Nov 5, 2019 – MediaMath has announced a partnership with LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP). LiveRamp’s IdentityLink (IDL) will be integrated into MediaMath’s bidding infrastructure, providing marketers a best in class experience for targeting and measurement.
News categories: LiveRamp, MediaMath, Travis Clinger, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
MediaMath launches contextual ad targeting for video with IRIS.TV
Jun 11, 2019 – MediaMath has announced the launch of a buy-side video contextual targeting solution for programmatic video in partnership with IRIS.TV. IRIS.TV is able to surface the context of video content to ad servers in any video playback environment.
News categories: IRIS.TV, MediaMath, Richie Hyden, Mike Fisher, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
THEO Technologies and IRIS.TV added to the VDMS ecosystem
Apr 8, 2019 – Verizon Digital Media Services (VDMS) has announced partnerships with THEO Technologies and Iris.TV to integrate their technologies with the VDMS platform. The addition expands VDMS’ capability to deliver personalized experiences with a simple workflow on a single platform.
News categories: Verizon Digital Media Services, THEO Technologies, Iris.TV, Ralf Jacob, Steven Tielemans, Field Garthwaite, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, NABShow, Worldwide
IBM Watson Media and IRIS.TV team up to launch AI-powered video recommendations
Sep 12, 2018 – IBM Watson Media (NYSE: IBM) and IRIS.TV has announced the launch of Video Recommendations, an AI content personalization engine designed to help publishers boost viewer engagement through highly relevant video programming recommendations.
News categories: IBM, IRIS.TV, David Mowrey, Richie Hyden, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
IRIS.TV launches AI-powered marketplace for branded content
Nov 7, 2017 – IRIS.TV has announced IRIS.TV for Brands, a private marketplace for brands to distribute branded video in-stream alongside contextually relevant content and across hundreds of premium publisher sites and apps.
News categories: IRIS.TV, The ID Agency, Field Garthwaite, Alex Boyce, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- Amagi delivers 30+ live and linear channels on The Roku Channel
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0