Digital TV News: Ittiam
Ittiam and NXP Semiconductors License Sorenson Spark Video Decoder
Jun 2, 2009 – Sorenson Media has announced that Ittiam and NXP Semiconductors have licensed the Sorenson Spark decoder to enable Internet video on consumer electronic devices, including mobile phones, mobile computing devices, set-top boxes and connected TVs.
News categories: Sorenson Media, Ittiam, NXP, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil