Digital TV News: KCP
Seattle becomes latest large market to launch NEXTGEN TV
Dec 16, 2020 – Seven local TV stations in Seattle, Washington, including KOMO-TV (ABC), KIRO-TV (CBS), KCPQ (FOX), KING-TV (NBC), KONG (Ind.), KZJO (MyNet), and KUNS-TV (Univision), have begun broadcasting with NEXTGEN TV.
News categories: BitPath, Dan York, Richard Friedel, Mark Aitken, Kurt Rao, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Kaltura TV Platform enables packaging up of content for additional OTT providers
Sep 5, 2018 – Kaltura has unveiled its Kaltura Content as a Service solution which uses the Kaltura TV Platform as a hub for content management and distribution. Media companies can now select to distribute 'packaged' video and metadata to other OTT services to increase their content’s reach.
News categories: Kaltura, KOCOWA, Dr. Shay David, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, OTT, Worldwide
Kaltura adds Streamlyzer data-driven intelligence to its TV platform
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura and Streamlyzer have announced that the companies have joined forces to provide telcos and media companies with OTT solutions, fully integrated with real-time intelligence, enabling them to optimize their video delivery.
News categories: Kaltura, Streamlyzer, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Song, Kunhee Park, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Worldwide
KCP selects Kaltura to power KOCOWA OTT service
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by KCP to power the company’s new OTT service - KOCOWA. The service will deliver the largest collection of premium K-Drama content from Korean broadcasters KBS, MBC, SBS and others to users worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Kunhee Park, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, OTT, Worldwide
Sezmi Completes Personal Television System Trial
Nov 13, 2008 – Sezmi has announced the conclusion of technical trials for its new television service, marking a significant milestone in the company's breakthrough efforts to dramatically improve the way consumers experience television and internet video.
News categories: Sezmi, Harris, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud
- Univision to launch unified global streaming service
- View TV Group selects CommScope advertising technology
- Amino Technologies becomes Aferian
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- ATEME doubles encoding performance with Intel processors
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- SFN capability of NEXTGEN TV boosts reception robustness
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- DMR ad inventory available through TheViewPoint
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX