Digital TV News: KCP
NEXTGEN TV launches in Kansas City, MO
Aug 24, 2021 – BitPath has announced that KMBC-TV (ABC), KCTV (CBS), KSHB-TV (NBC), WDAF-TV (FOX), KCPT (PBS), KCWE (CW), KSMO-TV (MyNet) and KMCI-TV (IND) are now available to Kansas City area viewers in NEXTGEN TV format.
News categories: BitPath, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Seattle becomes latest large market to launch NEXTGEN TV
Dec 16, 2020 – Seven local TV stations in Seattle, Washington, including KOMO-TV (ABC), KIRO-TV (CBS), KCPQ (FOX), KING-TV (NBC), KONG (Ind.), KZJO (MyNet), and KUNS-TV (Univision), have begun broadcasting with NEXTGEN TV.
News categories: BitPath, Dan York, Richard Friedel, Mark Aitken, Kurt Rao, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Kaltura TV Platform enables packaging up of content for additional OTT providers
Sep 5, 2018 – Kaltura has unveiled its Kaltura Content as a Service solution which uses the Kaltura TV Platform as a hub for content management and distribution. Media companies can now select to distribute 'packaged' video and metadata to other OTT services to increase their content’s reach.
News categories: Kaltura, KOCOWA, Dr. Shay David, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Streaming, Worldwide
Kaltura adds Streamlyzer data-driven intelligence to its TV platform
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura and Streamlyzer have announced that the companies have joined forces to provide telcos and media companies with OTT solutions, fully integrated with real-time intelligence, enabling them to optimize their video delivery.
News categories: Kaltura, Streamlyzer, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Song, Kunhee Park, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Worldwide
KCP selects Kaltura to power KOCOWA OTT service
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by KCP to power the company’s new OTT service - KOCOWA. The service will deliver the largest collection of premium K-Drama content from Korean broadcasters KBS, MBC, SBS and others to users worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Kunhee Park, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Streaming, Worldwide
Sezmi Completes Personal Television System Trial
Nov 13, 2008 – Sezmi has announced the conclusion of technical trials for its new television service, marking a significant milestone in the company's breakthrough efforts to dramatically improve the way consumers experience television and internet video.
News categories: Sezmi, Harris, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029