Digital TV News: KCP
NEXTGEN TV launches in Kansas City, MO
Aug 24, 2021 – BitPath has announced that KMBC-TV (ABC), KCTV (CBS), KSHB-TV (NBC), WDAF-TV (FOX), KCPT (PBS), KCWE (CW), KSMO-TV (MyNet) and KMCI-TV (IND) are now available to Kansas City area viewers in NEXTGEN TV format.
News categories: BitPath, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Seattle becomes latest large market to launch NEXTGEN TV
Dec 16, 2020 – Seven local TV stations in Seattle, Washington, including KOMO-TV (ABC), KIRO-TV (CBS), KCPQ (FOX), KING-TV (NBC), KONG (Ind.), KZJO (MyNet), and KUNS-TV (Univision), have begun broadcasting with NEXTGEN TV.
News categories: BitPath, Dan York, Richard Friedel, Mark Aitken, Kurt Rao, ATSC 3, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Kaltura TV Platform enables packaging up of content for additional OTT providers
Sep 5, 2018 – Kaltura has unveiled its Kaltura Content as a Service solution which uses the Kaltura TV Platform as a hub for content management and distribution. Media companies can now select to distribute 'packaged' video and metadata to other OTT services to increase their content’s reach.
News categories: Kaltura, KOCOWA, Dr. Shay David, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Streaming, Worldwide
Kaltura adds Streamlyzer data-driven intelligence to its TV platform
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura and Streamlyzer have announced that the companies have joined forces to provide telcos and media companies with OTT solutions, fully integrated with real-time intelligence, enabling them to optimize their video delivery.
News categories: Kaltura, Streamlyzer, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Steve Song, Kunhee Park, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Worldwide
KCP selects Kaltura to power KOCOWA OTT service
May 16, 2017 – Kaltura has announced that it has been selected by KCP to power the company’s new OTT service - KOCOWA. The service will deliver the largest collection of premium K-Drama content from Korean broadcasters KBS, MBC, SBS and others to users worldwide.
News categories: Kaltura, KCP, Ron Yekutiel, Kunhee Park, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Streaming, Worldwide
Sezmi Completes Personal Television System Trial
Nov 13, 2008 – Sezmi has announced the conclusion of technical trials for its new television service, marking a significant milestone in the company's breakthrough efforts to dramatically improve the way consumers experience television and internet video.
News categories: Sezmi, Harris, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, USA
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update