Digital TV News: Kartina
Kartina TV to expand reach using ASTRA 1N at 19.2°E
Sep 30, 2019 – SES has announced that OTT platform Kartina TV plans to expand its reach in Europe by also broadcasting a bouquet of its Russian-language TV channels on a new FTV (Free-to-View) encrypted DTH platform on ASTRA 1N at 19.2 degrees East.
News categories: SES S.A, Kartina TV, Håkan Sjödin, Oleg Jecov, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Satellite
PeerTV receives 20,000 unit STB order from Kartina
Sep 17, 2014 – PeerTV (AIM:PTV) has announcd that it has received an order from Kartina subject to conditions, to purchase 20,000 set top boxes for a total consideration of approximately $1,200,000.
News categories: PeerTV, Kartina, Digital TV, Europe, OTT, Set Top Box
PeerTV-based Kartina STB launches in Germany
Jan 31, 2014 – PeerTV (AIM:PTV) has announced the launch of the Kartina IQ set top box in Germany. The box is based on PeerTV's eTV system. Kartina is targeting the Russian expatriate market.
News categories: PeerTV, Kartina, Avi Vermus, Alexander Cofman, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Set Top Box
Kartina.TV and Dune HD sign STB cooperation agreement
Aug 8, 2013 – Kartina.TV, the largest operator of Russian-language pay TV services, has selected Dune HD as their preferred supplier for IPTV and OTT set-top boxes. The agreement confirms the selection of Dune HD as the main client device supplier for Kartina.TV subscribers worldwide.
News categories: Dune HD, Kartina.TV, OTT, Set Top Box
KartinaTV deploys Amino set-top boxes for Russian language OTT TV service
Jul 10, 2013 – KartinaTV has announced that its Russian language TV service will now be available via Amino (AIM: AMO) HD set-top boxes. The service provider is promoting the service initially to the European market before later offreing it to the global Russian speaking audience.
News categories: Amino, KartinaTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Amino secures contract with KartinaTV to support Russian language International IPTV service
Apr 2, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced that KartinaTV has signed an agreement to acquire Amino set-top boxes for the broadcast of Russian television across its IPTV network in Germany, the USA, Israel and the UK.
News categories: Amino, IPTV, Set Top Box
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- NBCUniversal expands addressable footprint via Charter partnership
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- ATSC issues Recommended Practice on Haptics for ATSC 3.0
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- Wowza Media Systems integrates EZDRM DRM-as-a-Service
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution