Digital TV News: Kinetic
Windstream launches Kinetic TV in Lincoln, Nebraska
Apr 15, 2015 – Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN) has announced that Kinetic, Windstream’s next-generation television service, is now available in Lincoln, Nebraska. Powered by the Ericsson Mediaroom platform, Kinetic is an IPTV alternative to satellite and cable.
News categories: Windstream, Ericsson, David Redmond, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Windstream announces 'Kinetic' TV entertainment service
Oct 2, 2014 – Windstream (Nasdaq: WIN) has announced the launch of Kinetic, an Ericsson Mediaroom-based television service, running on the company’s 100 percent fiber-backed network.
News categories: Windstream, Ericsson, David Redmond, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA
Oregan Unveils 'Onyx Dual' Remote Control in Collaboration with Philips Home Control
Sep 9, 2010 – Oregan Networks is showcasing a new motion sensing remote control designed to facilitate an easy text input method into on-screen search menus, user profile settings and social networking apps.
News categories: Oregan Networks, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, Social TV
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029