Digital TV News: Kopernikus
Telekom Srbija acquires Kopernikus Technology
Nov 6, 2018 – Abris Capital Partners has sold 100% of its shares in its Serbian portfolio company, Kopernikus Technology, to Telekom Serbia. Prior to the sale to Telekom Serbia, Kopernikus Technology was the leading consolidator of Serbia's cable sector.
News categories: Abris Capital Partners, Telekom Serbia, Kopernikus Technology, Milorad Anđelić, Predrag Ćulibrk, Srdjan Milovanović, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA, Serbia
Kopernikus selects CryptoGuard to secure new pay-TV offering
Oct 2, 2017 – CryptoGuard has announced that Kopernikus has selected CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access System (CAS) to secure its content revenues. The Serbia based cable TV operator is currently working on digitalisation of its entire network.
News categories: CryptoGuard, Kopernikus, Kjell Carlswärd, Stevan Mićašević, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Serbia
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement
- C Spire to acquire Troy Cablevision
- Software Freedom Conservancy sues Vizio for GPL violations
- Altibox Android TV service goes live with 3SS and Technicolor
- Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in Switzerland
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected