Digital TV News: Latens
Latens Showcase ECO UI5 OTT middleware on iPad at TelcoTV
Nov 8, 2010 – Latens has announced plans to showcase its ECO UI5 middleware with Latens Over-The-Top (OTT) Video Portal on PC, STB and iPad at TelcoTV 2010.
News categories: Latens, Middleware, Streaming
Pace announces agreement to acquire Latens Systems Ltd
Nov 4, 2010 – Pace plc (LSE: PIC) has announced that it has acquired Latens Systems Ltd, the Belfast based software specialist for the pay TV market. The consideration for the acquisition is payable in cash and will not exceed £28.75 million.
News categories: Pace plc, Latens, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, MandA, Middleware, Set Top Box
Latens and Indieon - A unique STB and Middleware proposition to a leading DTH operator in Nepal
Sep 6, 2010 – Latens has announced a partnership with Indieon Technologies, the premier (STB) and middleware manufacturer for a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Indieon, Conditional Access, IBC, Middleware, Nepal, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Launch ECO UI5 middleware on Entone Hybrid Devices at IBC 2010
Sep 2, 2010 – Latens has announced the launch of its ECO UI5 middleware and its successful integration with Entone's Amulet IPTV Receiver and Janus Media Hub, providing operators with a high-performance, market-leading and cost-effective Hybrid TV solution.
News categories: Latens, Entone, Conditional Access, IBC, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Nepal's HomeTV Selects Latens CAS Solution To Secure Content And Revenues
Aug 24, 2010 – Latens has announced that Satellite Channel Pvt. Ltd Nepal, a Pay-TV provider in the South Asia region, has chosen Latens DTH software CAS for its HomeTV DTH system in Nepal.
News categories: Latens, HomeTV, Media Nucleus, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Nepal, Satellite
Arion integrates Latens software-only CAS for DTH
Aug 4, 2010 – Latens has announced that their partnership with Arion Technology has delivered a world first. Latens CAS and Arion's STB technology have been integrated to deliver a secure, cardless one-way broadcasting solution for DTH broadcasters globally.
News categories: Latens, Arion, Conditional Access, Satellite, Set Top Box
Latens Unveils Dual CAS at ANGA Cable Show 2010
Apr 29, 2010 – Latens has announced the launch of its content protection software Dual CAS at ANGA Cable. Dual CAS allows an operator to move set-top boxes from one CAS solution to another thus removing reliance on a single CAS vendor.
News categories: Latens, ANGA COM, Conditional Access, Set Top Box
Latens and Coship offer solution for IPTV and Cable markets
Mar 10, 2010 – Latens has announced that they have signed a partnership agreement with Coship (Shenzhen:002052). The partners are to work together on delivering solutions based on Coship's range of set-top boxes (STBs) with Latens software CAS and ECO Middleware.
News categories: Latens, Coship, Cable TV, Conditional Access, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Emery Telcom Partners with Latens to Launch IPTV
Nov 12, 2009 – Latens has announced that Emery Telcom has launched IPTV services in Utah powered by Latens ECO middleware and pre-integrated conditional access system (CAS).
News categories: Latens, Emery Telcom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community