Digital TV News: Legend Silicon
Xceive and Legend Silicon Announce Industry's First Hybrid Front-End Silicon Tuner Based Platforms for China
Jan 7, 2008 – Xceive and Legend Silicon have unveiled the industry's first hybrid front-end silicon tuner based platforms customized for China's DTTB market.
News categories: Legend Silicon, Xceive, CES2021, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Enters Global Market for Digital Television
Jan 7, 2008 – Legend Silicon has announced that it has entered the global market for digital television with commercially deployed silicon solutions for fixed and mobile digital TV in China.
News categories: Legend Silicon, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Legend Silicon Partners With Sharp to Deliver Digital TV to Mobile Devices
Jan 7, 2008 – Legend Silicon has announced that it has partnered with Sharp to develop an integrated single chip to enable mobile devices to receive China's GB20600-2006 terrestrial digital television broadcasts.
News categories: Legend Silicon, Sharp Corporation, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
Legend Silicon and Texas Instruments to co-develop innovative China DTTB solutions for PMP manufacturers
Aug 16, 2007 – Legend Silicon (LS) and Texas Instruments (TI) (NYSE: TXN) have announced that the two companies will form a strategic technology engagement to develop custom DTTB solutions for PMP (Portable Media Player) devices.
News categories: Legend Silicon, Texas Instruments, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
Genesis Microchip and Legend Silicon DTV Platform for China
Apr 1, 2007 – Genesis Microchip and Legend Silicon have announced a market-ready DTV platform customized for TV manufacturers to deliver fully featured DTVs into the Chinese market quickly and cost-effectively. More …
News categories: ATSC 3, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor
Analog Devices And Legend Silicon Open Shanghai Design Lab
Jan 26, 2007 – Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) and Legend Silicon have announced the opening of a joint design laboratory to develop reference designs for China's emerging mobile TV market.
News categories: Analog Devices, Legend Silicon, China, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
- Megacable subscribers up 51,000 in 4Q 2020
- New AT&T, TPG entity to take over AT&T’s U.S. video business
- Oregan middleware deployed on Megacable XView+ STBs
- 3SS set to double reach in 2021
- Future of TV in Australia is linear + BVOD
- Sky UK extends satellite capacity contract with SES
- Comscore and Samba TV extend CTV data partnership to Australia
- AMC Networks and OMG complete first U.S. addressable campaign
- ENGINE launches cookieless data solutions for CTV and omnichannel media
- CEVA MotionEngine Smart TV software part of LG webOS
- Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
- Bharti Airtel enters Ad Tech industry with Airtel Ads
- Broadpeak upgrades BkYou ad personalization solution
- Nigeria sets-up Digital Switch Over task force
- LG opens webOS Smart TV platform to other TV brands
- Cloud gaming to have huge impact on games distribution
- SpotX to serve as supply-side platform for Redbox
- Vestel brings Twitch to Smart TVs across Europe
- Cablenet rolls-out Amino STBs in Cyprus
- North American pay TV subscriber losses to slow